Status
Not open for further replies.
Gebshiken 12ep is out i am downloading in a 3-4 minutes it will be done :D

Well, what are you gonna offer me, if I like it, I'll offer something good in return :P (E.g. something you want to know)

『I see... So my plan of placing a 500x300 and then 180x300 after it is still against the rules >_<』

Well, what are you gonna offer me, if I like it, I'll offer something good in return :P (E.g. something you want to know)
Hmm... You're type, that can I say... Well, what is with my friendship e.g.?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hello Darky2:hi:

I'm not sure I know what you meant by that Nanashi :3

Also, one thing you should consider is, do you think I, as the official Seiba-con of ASF, think that I will not follow Seiba's example and be a good Knight ;) I won't take bribe that easily, unless it is a very good tempting one :P

『I think you will take it without a second thought if its something connected to Seiba >_>』

I'm not sure I know what you meant by that Nanashi :3

Also, one thing you should consider is, do you think I, as the official Seiba-con of ASF, think that I will not follow Seiba's example and be a good Knight ;) I won't take bribe that easily, unless it is a very good tempting one :P
At which part...?

...And as whom think you, that I the fact not know would? - Of course know that: That you until the death Seiba's rule follow would, and never her thoughts disobey would...:goodtea:~>

Well then, doesn't matter what you bribe me with, you won't get anything, not even if you bribe me with Seiba. I'll never tell anyone anything that they can't keep secret about, doesn't matter what "level" the secret it is, but to me, as secret is a secret

『Well, there is no point in hearing exactly what kind bad thing is coming your way if you have no way to protect yourself from it anyway... Might as well leave it as a surprise for later ;p』

Well then, doesn't matter what you bribe me with, you won't get anything, not even if you bribe me with Seiba. I'll never tell anyone anything that they can't keep secret about, doesn't matter what "level" the secret it is, but to me, as secret is a secret
With another words said, and on short; You stay on your position how a steel - not?:goodtea:~>

『Its the same as asking how painful it will be when you die ^_^ Just what good will that kind of information do to you? xD』

Well, unfortunately I can't disclose anything important to someone I don't exactly trust.

Say if Kami-sama (Anti-Climax) is here, I'll probably tell him, because he's a close friend and someone I know I can trust to keep it a secret between us.

Hmm... That knowledge will you to eat...:goodtea:~>
Well, unfortunately I can't disclose anything important to someone I don't exactly trust.

Say if Kami-sama (Anti-Climax) is here, I'll probably tell him, because he's a close friend and someone I know I can trust to keep it a secret between us.
Hmm... But what is, if in your theory be wrong? What is then?:goodtea:~>

Infamous will also be the last person I tell anything to xD Other than warnings which I have a feeling he'll be the top of the list xD

i actually hate secrets. i'm generally an honest person, so secrets kinda go against my policy

Well, to me, the moment you ask "which level" already disappointed me. Like I said, to me a secret is a secret, there aren't levels to it xD

Well, to me, the moment you ask "which level" already disappointed me. Like I said, to me a secret is a secret, there aren't levels to it xD
But in such case, where you staff-members now such secret make, would I on highest level of secret give...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]