Status
Not open for further replies.
yo,mady.
How do you think that if you get tail side continuously 23 times when you toss a coin.
There is not any deception.
I can't believe that,but I did something like this.

Recently,my luck is weird.I'm so scared.
GOOD or BAD is too extreme.

Edit;hello,king and ultraman!

『That is absolutely impossible for me unless there is a bet with me losing something every time I get tails...』

Something is fishy here how many Alex**** user is here that connected resently to the site???

『Wow... Its true... At least 18 Alexs in top 30 newest members... o_O』

『Also,
spoor_poor_lips_vol_004_058.jpg

『Is 500kb is a size limit for pic inside a siggy? I thought someone said it was a MB...』

In brief,I lost a game(It just a playing.Even if I lost the game,I don't lose my money.But if I win,I get a something good a little.) because I got tails continuously 23 times.
If I got head in 23 times,I won the game.I thought about how I win seriously,and I battled.Thus I could play the game advantageously,but I lost it.

right guys, i better come off talking to a friend over xbl, found a few new images to render too, also sova, how do you know im on hard mode? like yeah i chose it right off the bat but i dont think i told anyone... or are you stalking me?! :surprised:

morning and goodbye infa, might be on later to post my latest sigy, only took 5 mins XD but it looks alright thought id try making one directly from the image XD

Don't worry, I've corrected you. ;) 500mb I'll instantly rip your signature out. Since if you post twice, that's 1gb for forum to load one page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]