Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky, you do realise I remember your previous signature dimension still right? Until I forget it, next time it would be an straight infraction instead of warning! (jokes)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] ; King did you chech all this users with Alex**** that connected to the site it's a little fishy... don't you think?

『Yo Ruby and Popcorn-chan...』

『I'm always watching you Zad...:evillaugh:

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] ; King did you chech all this users with Alex**** that connected to the site it's a little fishy... don't you think?

Yeah their are about 20 Alex's that joined today :reallyconfused:

『Finished reading Poor Poor Lips... 74 chapters but I want more! >_<』

I'll find out what's happening, for now I'm not sure, they haven't done anything other than mass register something beginning with Alex***

I have a good idea.You all have better to make your signiture one that like me.
No one over limit even if the limit is 500kb!

I'll find out what's happening, for now I'm not sure, they haven't done anything other than mass register something beginning with Alex***

well i think it's a little bit unsuall... there many to many with Alex**** there must be no coincidence

I think it is another form of spambotting, all of them are await e-mail confirmation, you shouldn't see them soon, Corocoro-sama is on the case ;)

If you guys prefer it in the form of numbers, there are ~25000 of these accounts...

mady,perhaps,signiture means a graphic showed under any replys?
I had thought that it means pikachu in my case.

yes but there are so many of them with so redicusly Alex**** username it's too annoying

Well, if there are 25k, of course they're annoying xD

But I think they decided to let them stay for now, since Corocoro-sama is currently too "lazy" to delete them bit by bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]