Status
Not open for further replies.
OK right, Checku-sama inform me that Iggy-sama is looking for a community liason officer sort of thing, if anyone of you are interested I can pass your name to Iggy-sama :3

Hmm... too busy to do much :/ But what does a liason officer do?

School is being... confusing...

OK right, Checku-sama inform me that Iggy-sama is looking for a community liason officer sort of thing, if anyone of you are interested I can pass your name to Iggy-sama :3
And what are the tasks area for that, condition for that?:goodtea:~>

Well the sick part might just be me procrastinating and not sleeping/eating well =w= though the workload is their creation... :/

I believe you listening to the community voice and be able to provide feedback when Iggy-sama asks you. As for condition, I guess you cannot troll (when you're at your job that is) and you have to be reliable, someone we and the community can trust to give truthful feedback. (to be fair I only handed over one name when they asked me, I won't tell you who though, but even that name I wasn't sure whether he was up for the job due to one reason, otherwise I would think he's perfect for the job xD)

Do note, as far as I'm concern you will not get any special power.

What did I do wrong, my dear nanashi? =/

I would be perfect for the job, since I do not troll unlike all of you. 8D 8D 8D

Well, that was again informative enough from you, King...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
@Franky: That...
sammy plans to bomb his school? =/

Actually one of my reaction when I heard this was:

"That sounds like what I've been doing during my time chatting in LPW XD"

/me plans to be nice to nanashi D=

In short, someone to bear the complaints instead. =/

xD That's Frank for you xD At the bottom there should be a "Troll Mode" and it should be permanently on xD

Well, I'll try with Franky in peaceful to life: I'm tired already by the meaningless cat and dog game...:goodtea:~>

So be it no more murderous Frank. From tomorrow on there will only be the fair and forgiving Frank. Mark my word. =\

Bye sammy /me sings lullaby for sammy

Then should we now the hands range, and as armistice declare, okay Franky?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Later then Samy^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts