Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested...
Well, look there, what after King written has:
I believe you listening to the community voice and be able to provide feedback when Iggy-sama asks you. As for condition, I guess you cannot troll (when you're at your job that is) and you have to be reliable, someone we and the community can trust to give truthful feedback. (to be fair I only handed over one name when they asked me, I won't tell you who though, but even that name I wasn't sure whether he was up for the job due to one reason, otherwise I would think he's perfect for the job xD)

Do note, as far as I'm concern you will not get any special power.
:goodtea:~>

Lol not to thanking for that...:goodtea:~>

But to be honest; I've few times read, that I finally it checked have.

Well, if you fun have want/will, then okay... But that sounds to me after a spying, not?:goodtea:~>

Not really if it will benefit the form, its basically a undercover job.

Scratch shi its all yours

However if they need me i am for it.

I never thought you'll be interested Kosu-Mosu :3 Hence why I didn't put your name when they asked me. Sure, I'll speak with Iggy-sama and we'll see from there, I think you'll fit the job fine.

I never thought you'll be interested Kosu-Mosu :3 Hence why I didn't put your name when they asked me. Sure, I'll speak with Iggy-sama and we'll see from there, I think you'll fit the job fine.

Well no worries king seiba, anyways if they need me i will help :p

But before you that do, had I there just a question, okay?

...Well, there exists a limit of officers?

I don't see why we can't have more than one, but at the moment I cannot confirm as Iggy-sama isn't replying on IRC at the moment~ Are you also interested Nanashi?

At the moment I can say that no special user tag have been mentioned to be made, but I'll give you an update for that if I can get any information. (They might have one for the future forum layout, as for this one, I'm not sure whether they want to create for User groups, so I won't get too much hopes up :3)

At the moment I can say that no special user tag have been mentioned to be made, but I'll give you an update for that if I can get any information. (They might have one for the future forum layout, as for this one, I'm not sure whether they want to create for User groups, so I won't get too much hopes up :3)
I see King... But how I it see, will the officers under the Mods fixed - I mean, that they so to say; A half Mod and a half normal member is - Not?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yeah, I think also so, SB...:goodtea:~>

No, Community Liason Officer have been confirmed by Corocoro-sama to have no power at all.

Well, as I with you met have. Have thought, that you a trial-uploader be - But after a time have me asked, if you at least the regular user-badge get would...:goodtea:~>

This is what Checku-sama just confirmed, some good news:

What it involves

[21:07] <&Checkmate> KingArturia a community liason is a staff who, take questions from members, then ask the staff, then provide answers to them. (Can be more work, as this project is mainly organised by Iggy-sama)
[21:07] <&Checkmate> it's like customer service - you answer what you know, and you ask us what you don't.

How many positions will be open:

[21:19] <&Checkmate> two at most but Ignis said one would be sufficient

Will user tag/user group be created:

Yes

Requirements:

[21:20] <&Checkmate> requirement: he will need to use IRC
[21:20] <&Checkmate> and be around
[21:20] <&Checkmate> at least 2 hours a day
[21:20] <&Checkmate> or all day, preferably
[21:20] <%KingArturia> will he be in this channel? (Staff channel is what I meant)
[21:20] <&Checkmate> and don't take long vacation
[21:20] <&Checkmate> yes

This is what I can confirm right now. Hope it would be useful for you two who are considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts