Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what Checku-sama just confirmed, some good news:

What it involves

[21:07] <&Checkmate> KingArturia a community liason is a staff who, take questions from members, then ask the staff, then provide answers to them. (Can be more work, as this project is mainly organised by Iggy-sama)
[21:07] <&Checkmate> it's like customer service - you answer what you know, and you ask us what you don't.

How many positions will be open:

[21:19] <&Checkmate> two at most but Ignis said one would be sufficient

Will user tag/user group be created:

Yes

Requirements:

[21:20] <&Checkmate> requirement: he will need to use IRC
[21:20] <&Checkmate> and be around
[21:20] <&Checkmate> at least 2 hours a day
[21:20] <&Checkmate> or all day, preferably
[21:20] <%KingArturia> will he be in this channel? (Staff channel is what I meant)
[21:20] <&Checkmate> and don't take long vacation
[21:20] <&Checkmate> yes

This is what I can confirm right now. Hope it would be useful for you two who are considering.
I see then... But there would at me a problem develop: Because I've never the IRC. used, where the lack of knowledge about that a big problem be would...:goodtea:~>

What position will they hold in terms of ASF Staff:

[21:29] <&Checkmate> he would still be a mod
[21:29] <&Checkmate> but is named "community liason"
[21:29] <&Checkmate> mod at all generation discussion group

Now I don't seems to see what's the point of my job xD I'll soon be taken over by CLO >.>

/me sobs.

Shi you can learn, i never used it before ether
But my brain is already full of informations, where then for that still place make, would a heavy proccess be...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yeah, King...:goodtea:~>

I might as well be a retired staff and go back to lurk, less no work, better badge xD

Iggy-sama aren't there for me to pass on the names.

And Kosu-Mosu, you're essentially replacing me if you get the job xD So I'll just sit around and do nothing.

Hmm wouldnt you sort of be... in charge of your section..? Then the community liason just sits around listening to complaints xD

No, CLO basically is another way of calling a "Global Discussion Moderator". They do what Mods do + have to be actively engaging in discussions to keep things going in discussion sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts