Status
Not open for further replies.
i just noticed infa said that >.< ill be taking my resignation infa!

It does waste tons of time. Interesting for you to think of that after trying to become the top poster though XD

Dinner~

its fine naz things he can to samwise's post count eventually.

he can still do it but it will take a couple of years.

personally from my point of view, if you want to stop then you should, i like talking to you, even if not a lot but i wont hold you back from a decision you make

time to walk the dog cya in about 30

poor naz getting different opinions XD

well that's what happens when you post on a forum XD

you get a collection of diverse people with different ideal and personalities XD

O_O

why am I starting think so deeply.

honestly, why do you have to choose between one or the other? just come by if you feel like it, and if you don't, than don't

I know what I'm doing.. Is what I call being a kid
I've kinda made a decision already, but just think of this as a push to one side or the other (because I'm in a bit ofa confused state w)

well i still used to spent so much time here before... but for the time being stopped coming here and spend time it's now the new style of life so i put in first the life now and second all the other staff icnluding posting here!

Sure i am being here too often but it wasn;t like before 24/7... So it's cool

If Naz want's to stop it's his own matter ;) The posting activite all that it doesn't matter if you have more important things that you have to do!

Hmm.. so naz wants to stop coming here? Why? I think it's okay but many people will miss you. At least come back once or twice or thrice.

naz honestly if you want to leave its upto you. nobody can force you do what you don't want.

you know what's best for you, all we can do is just be there to support you.

the decision is yours.

ihave to study :( getting boring... :lol: :XD: 30 years old and again back to the desks and studying... :cramming:

DA no matter how old you get, you can never stop learning.

i know but it remembers me the times i was been in hight school :S bliahhhh i remember some times that i wanted to kill some of my teachers... but OK i try to realise how i spend those times then without having a smart phone :S now i take the last desk of the row way back and i open my mini-laptop and have some time when i am lazy (during classess) :lol: :XD: yeah some times they drive me to madness...

well yeah but some times i already doing them the thinks tha i don't i am 100% focusing in the lesson but the things that i know i relay some times wanna skip them :lol: :XD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread