[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have charizard X... you must have outrage.. and depends on fire blitz attack for great damage... because its UP his physical moves.... because its power up+ attack when mega.. + dragon types..

if you have Y.. all your Fire type moves up because the SUNLIGHT effects.. and grand SP attack + due the change.. and.. its end like that.

both will get dragon tail moves too.........

The mega stones are exclusive to whichever version they're from but they can be traded. They did a thing where some Pokemon can be found in one of the versions but their mega stones are found in another so you'll need to trade in order to get them. :goodtea:

Only problem is that the Sunny day team can easily be countered or benefited from in today's meta. Worse when they run into a Rain Dance team or any other. The good thing about Charizard is that you can now use him as a point character. It was bad before since you needed at least Ninetales out before you could take advantage of the sunny day, and if the opponent had a typing that was better, you wouldn't want to switch him out yet. Charizard is also susceptible to stealth rock. It used to cripple him severely due to that 4x weakness to rock. But now they've lowered the damage taken from Stealth rock from 12.5% to 10% so this should be of at least some help to him or others.

Mega Charizard X would've looked better without the default flames form it mouth =/
But I really want to know in what way the stats get affected when they Mega evolve.. :o

Edit: UGH, that's gonna be a pain then.. As NO ONE in my family/friends group will getting Pokemon X/Y.. Maybe someone on the forums will share it with me.. :sowwy:

Mega Charizard X would've looked better without the default flames form it mouth =/
But I really want to know in what way the stats get affected when they Mega evolve.. :o

Edit: UGH, that's gonna be a pain then.. As NO ONE in my family/friends group will getting Pokemon X/Y.. Maybe someone on the forums will share it with me.. :sowwy:

i think we already have figured about that.. >,<

With their respective abilities Tough Claws and Drought, I think Charizard X's Attack/Defence/Speed will increase while Charizard Y's Sp.Attack/Sp.Defence and Speed will increase. Otherwise, one will be defensive while the other is offensive.

Hmm..sounds reasonable. Chari has a base 84 attack, 109 sp Attk, and 100 speed. I wonder how this will increase/decrease :o

The best thing they could do is switch the Atk and Sp.Atk stats around for him then give him the slight increase to his stats. I feel the Y version of Charizard will be faster compared to X just from their looks. The stat increase should be somewhere between upping 1 or 2 IVs so that is a huge boost IF they do raise his speed.

Hello Ryuta. c:

See you later Unown. OwO)/

See you unown~

Hellos ryu~

Hmm... theyve made pokemon fairly complicated =w= Needs to have both games.....

Hello slayn~

059.gif

owo....... i will get both.. but my cousin will play the y one... im x...

tsundere........ :runhappy:

and slaynnnn... :desire:

Ya Sammy... Was just checking cuz of maintenance and it over so off to playing again......

Ja Ne.... :bye:

Weird Second.....

/me plant bomb on weird slayn.....

Hi and bye Slayn~ OwO)/

Do you feel the bed's gravitational force getting stronger Sam? Go to sleep if you need to. :goodtea:

one problem tsun. your sig is too big resolutionwise, and possibly spacewise.

i resized it real quick, but it still might be too big. ask [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; if you can use it

2q9igx2.gif

Last edited:
/me plans to get the trollingly-trolling trolls, which trollingly troll and are trollingly trolling, trolled trollingly

A passing by post. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)