[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me digs a hole and buries all her bills inside

What a wonderful world where we wear whatever we want~

Instead of butter on corn, we put coconut milk and chop up some chives. Very delicious~

Enjoy your anime, DA~

Reactions: Dark Angel
Hmm... need a match to toss in as well?~ :runhappy: Or a water gun?~

Gets to now?~ Parents less strict about it or something? x3

/me tries coconut milk on corn... and grills it?~
Chives... /me hides...~

/me counts down 3...2...1... and a barrage of leprechauns come bursting out looking for their pot of gold, but that pot of gold was hidden underneath DA's bed. Luckily, Sam the Repair Man came just in time to send those green-clothed men running away into a gigantic hole filled with water... and piranhas and alligators.

Bye-bye everyone.

It was fun being here. Let's have more fun next time.

/me gives everyone lemon iced-tea and pumpkin flavored muffins

Take care~ <3

See you ojou sama..~ Always nice seeing you x3

Hole filled with water alligators and piranhas... Did you really have that many bills to shove in a hole... and filling it with a water gun... @_@ Seems like as week or so of work... :dead: All those leprechauns... :/ Hmm... now who would hide gold at the end of the (circular so doesnt actually end) rainbows?

Pumpkin muffins and lemon iced tea..~ /me pokes holes in the muffin and fills it with tea~ :runhappy:

Bye-bye everyone.

It was fun being here. Let's have more fun next time.

Take care~ <3

i don't like how you say bye. it gives the illusion that you're leaving fora a long long time. it..... it is an illusion right? please tell me it's an illusion!!! :runaway:

If I'm lucky, I'll receive my copy today since I accidentally forgot to cancel one of my pre-orders from another site. I might just trade it with someone or return it. Depends on how hasty I am to play it. ~_~

A person is never gone until the moment they are forgotten in life.

Lol why not switch one for X? xD

Hmm... doubt she would just disappear now... hopefully not anyway~

I'll try and see if any of my friends want to swap it for X, except that they seem to be clinging on to their copies with the release of Charizard X and a few other console exclusive pokemon.

Agreed~

morning brother :hi:

do you think the clan leader should be in the middle of the tree, or the mother uno?

Yes. I ordered a copy from a different site before but I forgot to cancel my pre-order with that site. I'll most likely return it as it costed roughly 15% more than the other one but it's delivery time is usually early or spot on.

Depends how early it is to get them. I know my friend will be trading me his Charizard X so I'm not sure if I should trade my Y one for his. Tough choice since I don't know how much better Charizard becomes with new ability at the cost of his original/hidden ability.

Hmm is it possible to get multiple? xD Trade then erase the file and get another?

Yeah. That's how I originally planned to get all 3 starters. The generation 1 starters (Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle) can be obtained after you have gone through the game once so that won't be happening any time soon. :c

You'll have to New-game it to get it again I think?

Also, Gwee..can you really trade a Mega Evolution? I mean, it's an item induced evolution for a specific game. I don't think Charizard will keep his X form of you trade it to Y since they keep it only in battles :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)