[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey! You can't call a two man rickshaw gig a teleporter! :objection:

/me bounces off second like a pendulum.

wha?? what are you talking about, it's totally legit :wasclose: now i gotta go somewhere, but it's completely unrelated to your accusation...........:runaway:

i finished download this but i havn't watched... maybe later at night

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW I just saw it and it was even better than I remembered! And the OP is really good too! Ed is just okayish.
I hope they can continue story-telling that well through the whole thing! I just love it when they do it exciting, lots of action, and information overload so that you really have to work to keep up! One of the reasons I loved FLCL. :D

Koto is simply the BEST! Man this is good stuff.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW I just saw it and it was even better than I remembered! And the OP is really good too! Ed is just okayish.
I hope they can continue story-telling that well through the whole thing! I just love it when they do it exciting, lots of action, and information overload so that you really have to work to keep up! One of the reasons I loved FLCL. :D

Koto is simply the BEST! Man this is good stuff.

You are making me furious... now... hm i will finishing fast what i am re-watching and i will watch it next :D

* Dark Angel engage an emergency fold to avoid damage or total distruction...

/me shares shrimp crackers and coconut soda with everyone

/me casually says "Hello"

Semi back for just a moment, Oh ITS" Halloween, I'm so glad someone told me, I would never notice otherwise.

I have already imagined a slice of life anime at a typical Japanese school where you have this serious tense moment between the two main characters on the "sports" field right outside the school....it's dead quiet while either the two persons are getting ready to fight or the two lovey dovey (deredere) boy and girl are looking at each others intensely....

With only the odd tumbling noises of 3 dozen washing machines spinning in the background shaking and centrifuging violently ! xD Guess they leave that part out of the anime's huh :D

Ren you do it by hand.......! I actually thought no one did that today anymore. How come you or your familiy don't have one, assuming that you don't ?

I use a machine to wash the eating utensils as well, but I actually wash it all by hand first regardless. Or else the msvhine just gets dirty...makes me wonder whats the point almost.

/me waves back at yah ! Until laters. I'll wish Hugs by the dozens before christmas btw.

A washing machine may be convenient, but the inside of the apartment is small. Also, I am mindful of the electricity bill and the price of affording a washing machine. So, no thank-you.

Besides, I grew up traditionally... I hang the laundry out to dry as I wash dishes... by hand. ^_~

Last edited:
See you weib~

/me casually says hellos to ojou sama~

Coconut soda... O.o /me dips shrimp crackers in soda~ Coconut shrimp :runhappy:

Hmm... so its a balance between the water bill and electricity...

tomorrow no classes that mean tonight i will watching anime at the fullest!!!

For now i started Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 2011 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread