[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
booo windows 8!!! i like my windows 7. also, on windows 8 laptops, i hate those shortcuts they have on the trackpads

booo windows 8!!! i like my windows 7. also, on windows 8 laptops, i hate those shortcuts they have on the trackpads

Trackpad shortcuts? I never got anything like that :/

Unless you mean things like swiping in on the sides to trigger certain menus, but those are easy to disable.

/me has it on desktop and laptop. Currently OS of choice.

yeah that!! i've only used windows 8 on other peoples laptops, so those little menus have always been annoying

Well that is their problem :P

I've disabled them all except for coming in from the side to get the little charm bar or whatever they call it. I don't like to use the trackpad too much anyways. I like to get things done by quickfiring on the arrow keys :P

Apparently so. Or more accurately, people releasing programs and drivers without bothering to make sure that they work together.

Well yeah if you use CS6 a lot then that might be a problem (or if the fix I mentioned disables some features you like... I have no idea what it would change).

The thing is I also know lots of people who use win8 and they've never mentioned this issue before. So it is probably a combination of what hardware you have plus the program (incompatible drivers).

Morning all. Early rise.

Win8 makes sparkling sounds sometimes when playing music.....win7 never did that. Hope it gets fixed in 8.1

i really wish my netbook was able to run the family tree project. it made me install photoshop on my good PC!!

i make a restart my computer and restart the rooter everythings works like a charm :D

Morning all. Early rise.

Win8 makes sparkling sounds sometimes when playing music.....win7 never did that. Hope it gets fixed in 8.1

sparkling sounds? Like little crackles/pops/breaks in audio? Hmm that could too be a driver issue. Once again I've never had any problems with that. You've made sure it isn't the player, or your audio device?

/me is trying to resist spending the night researching random computer problems >_>;;;;;

sparkling sounds? Like little crackles/pops/breaks in audio? Hmm that could too be a driver issue. Once again I've never had any problems with that. You've made sure it isn't the player, or your audio device?

/me is trying to resist spending the night researching random computer problems >_>;;;;;

Yeah it pops and sparks like that, iv'e tried installing windows twice, it happens whether I use the MB build't in sound or my dedicated soundcard. I don't get it.

Important to note that it doesn't always do it, just sometimes it starts, and then if I restart it goes away.

You should be a kid still in elementary school that knows nothing about tech and use my PC for 3 years, you'll get used to slowness w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース