[LPW#70] UOOOO! Dame da! Zenzen dame da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, i use it when i make sigs and avy's. it works fine for that, but with what i was doing in the family tree, it started going slower

You should be a kid still in elementary school that knows nothing about tech and use my PC for 3 years, you'll get used to slowness w

Well at that time my only use for computers was for writing stories, so that wouldn't have been a problem. :P

You should be a kid of a more modern generation still in elementary school that knows nothing about tech and use my PC for 3 years, you'll get used to slowness w

S-so many rules! :dead:

Somehow I think that myself in a more modern generation, having a laptop yet not knowing about tech is a contradiction. I would no longer be myself. :P

Just imagine you're me, not changing your past in your mind (and I'm a a kid of a more modern generation still in elementary school that knows nothing about tech and use my PC for 3 years, and got used to slowness)

I'm not so good at this advanced level of imaginative play OTL

Wait elementary school? I was pretty sure that wasn't the case.

I guess it should've been "was a kid in a more modern generation still in elementary school"

Lol well when I was in elementary I didn't have a good computer. I remember sometimes I would wake up early before school, turn the computer on, and then get all ready so that it was on by the time I was done, and then I could write a bit. :)

i love my custom pc :lovestruck: they're so much better than retail ones. and for barely more pay

i love my custom pc :lovestruck: they're so much better than retail ones. and for barely more pay

What do you mean? In general you save boatloads by building by yourself :runhappy:

@Dark solving problems is half the fun!

Well goodnight ASF~

Night pyre. I'll prepare some art for you to have in the morning.

I don't like problems, having no problems is more fun imo. And doing what I really intended to do all along.

Any PC is good enough for me as long as it is able to run 5 programs at the same time without the fan blowing up

Night pyre. I'll prepare some art for you to have in the morning.

I don't like problems, having no problems is more fun imo. And doing what I really intended to do all along.
Good a hearty breakfast before work is a must. Well having problems isn't fun, but solving problems can be pretty fun. If it turns out there isn't a solution, or the solution presents itself as a non-solution, I get angry though ^^;;;;

Well. I'm addicted to music, and I'm leaving for a shower.

Custom/self build computers is the way to go I wanted to say earlier. yeayh.

::feels sry for Nazaka::

Never tried to build computers, because a simple one is all I need (with no problems at all of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン