[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey kos-mos, I'm trying to decide which game I want to play that is in my pretty big backlog. At this rate I might just put the name in a generator to pic a random game. D:

100 modded?

plus probably quite a few bought aswell XD

I pretty much around 30 something games on my backlog
about 3-4 games are on my psp which is modded.

Yes, I'm counting my NA games, jap games that I imported and of course VNs that are still in my HDD. And I wasn't able to play any of them for about a year and a half. Back then my backlog was already big but now, it just getting bigger and bigger.

Sounds like my anime backlog. I think I have about 100 to watch on there, and then a few dozen manga series to check out.

Some of them will inevitably get removed though, if I look at their average reviews later/read a bit more about them and they cease to intrigue me. Unfortunately that doesn't happen all too often, though.

Lol, my animes backlog is big too, but not that much. It goes from autumn 2012 to summer 2013, so it ain't that bad since I could marathon then in a couple of weekend.

My anime backlog is so huge! my terabyte external hard drive is running pretty low on memory

Ah I don't have them all DLed, just keep queuing new ones to DL as I go through. At least I am at the point where I am probably slowly advancing on the list (or depending on season anyways).
In reality I am almost caught up to the current season, because after a certain oldness they just all fall into an unsorted area. :P

I have like 10 2 TB HDDs full of animes and VNs. xD
And for the people who knows me, some games I buy might stay on my games shelf for a long time if I don't have the time.

yeah that's how it is with me aswell

buy a game, then keep it on myself til I beat the original or when I get time XD

Yeesh that is a lot. But then again games take a lot more space than anime, typically.

All of my collective data that I've deemed worthy of storing so far is under 2tb (I go through and purge every now and then).

Just watched the Apple announced the Mac Pro live with my friend whilst he was driving back. IT. LOOKS. AMAZING.

another over priced mac software XD

the mac pro pc is already expensive enough XD

though I can't complain

I have MacBook pro XD

Meh, I don't have a single product from apple so I couldn't care less.

its alright but I leaning more towards windows these days.

anti buy yourself a GTR I am sure you can afford it XD

Lol, I just bought my Acura MDX 2012 a year ago so I don't really need a new car for now. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts