[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't need that kind of car lol.
No need to spend money on unnecessary thing. And these day, im trying to save as much as I can since I'm planning on opening my own Cafe in the near future.

The problem is any time I consider buying anything made by Apple, I almost immediately can find something with better specs for a lower price. :/

Then people argue that they "just work", and I hear the horror stories from people who work in IT about how less than 20% of their clients use Macs, yet over 50% of their support calls are from Mac owners... which might say more about the average Mac owner than the computer itself, but it doesn't look too good either. :P

I have a iPod touch from apple that's about it, I also prefer Android over iPhone.

I've never really used apple's mobile IOS, so I don't have a preference. When I bought a tablet it was Android, but that was for various reasons (I wouldn't have written off Apple if they were suggested as the best just because it is Apple :P).

Apple products are good for those who aren't as technologically minded (no offense to those who have one, they're genuine good products), as they have simple interfaces with limited customization, to stop people getting confused. They're just very expensive.

Yeah I like the customizations option better on Android, also I can use customs Apps, and play emulators on my phone. I have a Kindle Fire HD for my tablet. Yo [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

Heya Angel!

I agree with Imouto. I can't deny they have really good stuff..but..the price is ridiculous on most items ._.

Yay nii-yan :3

Need to get some emulators for my tablet, anyone got a suggestion for pokemon games?

Yay nii-yan :3

Need to get some emulators for my tablet, anyone got a suggestion for pokemon games?

For GameBoy Advance Games I use the My Boy App, I have all the Pokemon Games on GBA with that

Nah, go ahead! They also have NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, PS one, Game Boy, Game boy color emulators

/me pokes Imouto

Don't bother other people that much. I told you before D:
A hug is enough.

Off to watch Unbreakable Machine Doll!
More of lovely yaya :lovestruck:

Well, g'evening ASF/LPW-people...:goodtea:~>

And to America side: G'afternoon Samy/TKos-kun/SB/Anti - And to Asia side: Kimi ni yukuri o-hayou, Ryuta-kun^^!

I got an emulator once, only played one game though. It was pretty amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread