[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see SB...:goodtea:~>°°°°°°...HEY, YOU'RE NOT SB...!!!:surprised: ...:wasclose: Sorry, I thought just, that SB is (because of set), but it was just a error...

...Anyway; yo Vespy...:goodtea:~>

lol I'm doing okayish, but I'm having a hard time on some of these problems.

Math proofs are something I'm bad at. :/

Yeah I really dislike these kinds of problems. Just one question can take me forever to figure out...

But actually should that at you no problem provide, not?:goodtea:~>

I'm sorry but 12 Core 2.5GHz processor with 12GB of dual SLi graphics using GT750 as base, supporting up to 2 4k monitor in one single desktop unit that can easily fit in any normal bag you can carry around...I want one. But the price tag I'm expecting around $7000 USD >.>

Lol, King. That is like about a bit less of a month worth of salary for me.

Hello, everyone.
Ossu, king.
konbanwa, nanashi.

Pokemon X is quite interesting. It will maybe spoil me.

Irasshai Ryuta-kun...:goodtea:~>

Kinou kara kimi no nichi wa dou datta no?

Meh, I'm bored. Guess I'll play Disgaea 4 since it is still on my shelf and surprisingly, still in its plastic bag. D:

kinou wa kanozyo to issho ni ryouri shita yo.
kyou wa daigaku ni ittekita. tsukareta yo. sono ato, pokemon de asondeta yo.

I'm going to futon. See you.
I always sleep badly, maybe I watch and write at this thread soon:D

/me dives back in, landing on nii-yan.

Oops, I squished him a bit D:

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; emulators are awesome! I love playing all those GBA games on my phone.

Its always fun to play all those old classic games from back then. Those classic never gets old.

The one game I replay again and again are Chrono Cross(psx) and Chrono Trigger(snes, psx). Gotta love those. xD

I really like some old SRW and G-Generations as well. Some of the older games have really fun game play!

[MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION]; LOL, I have Chrono Trigger on my DS, and I have the Chrono Cross rom on my PSX emulator for my phone, I wish they would make another game in that series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread