[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@T-ELOS That is jsut wishful thinking. Back then I would have love those types of games to come out once in a while. But with all the crap that happen, no games could rivaled those classics.

Pyre: I still remember some time ago I started replaying good old Castlevania. xD

RPGs are my favorite too. I already played too much of them that I've started writing my own fanfiction about some of them. xD

[MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION]; I have all the GBA/DS Castlevania's, the 2D castlevania's are way better then the 3D ones. I like the older JRP's better then the newer ones as well. I also like the old NHL games on the genesis/snes LOL.

[MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION]; I wish sony would make Legend of Dragon 2! and the Final Fantasy games on the PSX are way better then the ones now. My favorite Final Fantasy is FF VI on the SNES

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; lightning returns actually looks really good, it looks similar to Crisis Core on the PSP. I didn't like Final Fantasy 13-2 much.

@T-ELOS LOL, I still remember the old NHL games on the snes on how easy it was to score goals from the middle of the ice. xD

@T-ELOS LOL, I still remember the old NHL games on the snes on how easy it was to score goals from the middle of the ice. xD

LOL, I used to win like 15-0 all the time! Those games were the best. I have the rom on my phone, but it's very difficult to play on a touch screen.

I still have my snes and gba emulator on my psp so I could play whenever I can. Even during break at work I play a little bit of those games.

I should've kept my PSP, I sold it when I bought my Vita, I had the newest firmware though, so I couldn't play emulators on my PSP anyway :deadsad:

but Pokemon Yellow was amazing :3 I grew up with it :3

Anyway, gonna call it a day, laters guys :3

Pokemon Red and Blue, those are the one I grew up with.

Cya King~

As for my Vita, I've got myself the japanese one so I could play jap games instead. :D

I heard it's a real pain on the Vita to switch accounts if you have both a Japanese, and US PSN account, so even though the Vita isn't region locked I'm not sure if I want to get Japanese Vita games because of that. BTW, what is your PSN ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts