[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, letters themselves can have a way of spelling. if you think it that way, that an vs. a should always make sense.

Well dunno =w= I dont think i even think much about it while typing anymore... =w= But i think i go by intuition (wrong at times) and barely notice when i use it...~

But that is a very convoluted way of saying it. Someone with very little English experience asking the question might have a hard time to understand. But I understand what you mean, which is reiterating that it is the phonetic translation, not the syntax translation, that matters in these cases.

@sam it has always been completely intuitive for me. I can't recall ever thinking about it (though maybe in grade school there was a time? Can't verify though :P). Just that post a bit ago and reading what that person wrote a few days ago finally got me thinking of why I always knew which one to write.

Hmm yes probably when we were younger... now we just go with whatever sounds right xD

well intuition makes sense. immersion does teach grammar best. that's why it's intuition for you

Lol just subconsciously learn it all xD

Hmm... i wonder.. what would i be if i was in a movie? =w= /me wonders about writer perhaps...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :lol:

I was trying to think of something witty and sarcastic but you win this time infamous.

I want to be the mad hatter in this twisted universe.

Either that or I'd make a great tweedle dum to my brother's tweedle dee

Well i just need to make a pile of thumbnails anyway =w= But i guess mad hatter would fit as costume designer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread