[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me throws 3 packs worth of lighted cigarettes to sam's bed while he still has the chance to

Lol Naza... For Samy was that already a pain, than he in China was...:goodtea:~>

Ciao Nanashi. c:

Looks like I'm solo for the group project since no one's in. :deadsad:

Guess I'll make my way back home in about 20 minutes or so. o3o

Project Management. Sub module of Mathematics. Need to have a report ready by next week, but I'm not sure how we'll manage. Yesterday, only one other member besides me was in yesterday so we couldn't really do much and I ended up doing most of the work. Today was meant to be my day off, though we were scheduled to meet up for today in order to work on the report. Sadly...I'm the only one that came in. '~'

We're doomed. D:< :dispirited:

Last edited:
[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; what did I tell you about group assignments? ;D

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; Where can I find Eevee? I just beat the 7th gym.

『Group projects... Good thing we don't have them in our college...』

You can find Eevee in route 10. [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ;

Ah nice [Hatsuyuki] Hanasaku Iroha the Movie - Home Sweet Home [BD 1080p 10bit FLAC]

Watching now :lovestruck:

Hmm probably not going to be as long as i would like =w= Or maybe ill just play around and nap later... Hope i dont fall asleep in class or something @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.