[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laters Sammy xD I still love how Sammy doesn't sleep for more than 2 hours most of the time xD

Mmm. I guess you could say he's making the most out of his life by doing that. :goodtea:

Hmm... well just got incentive not to go naps yet xD So just going to be typing away for a while =w=

dropping by post =D getting close to my birthday now :goodtea: feeling old...

how interesting final... or is that the plan power nap and assassinate?

Hiya LPW~

:goodtea:

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] ; I've seen episode 10 of Hyperdimension Neptunia. So touching ^^

Im too young to dieee :runaway:

Don't worry I'm sure your irregular sleeping patterns are adding untold age each day!

/me 's internet is shaky in this class, will probably lose connection soon OTL

Power nap is normally 15min btw iirc.

For me it is the opposite. I am a sprightly young 21 year old with the heart of an 80 year old.

haha, im only 17 as well XD, but age is important for military they dont tend to hire old people

lol I think that is a fine time to start feeling older. It begins to mark the end of a certain part of your life.

I feel kind of old already just because I didn't go directly into my current major, so I feel like I'm two years behind... :(

unown - I don't remember, I lost everything when my old laptop hdd die and everything was lost. I just remembered that I've made a set using a render of a pic of her and that I've forgotten for a long time. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.