[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see... But then did you it not maybe tried the game in different way to play, where then the playtime a bit longer make would, Dream?:goodtea:~>

That is why I always end up replaying the good old classic RPGs on emulator. The new one doesn't have that feeling like the old one anymore.

Well, the currently RPGs are more to money making oriented, where the play quality not the biggest is...:goodtea:~>

nanashi i dont have the patience,i play on normal (cant do hard), i always have to know what happens next
there are some good new ones, but pokemon on gameboy color is the best

Well, then play after your taste, Dream - Oh, Pokemon is at me only a old childhood past not more...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome and bye then, Samy...:bye:

Hello, everyone

Hey, are you talking about me? I'm pikachu.

[MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION]; I like the quote beneath your sig

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ; Nope, not yet. I have it downloaded though. Gonna watch it soon :3

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ; Nope, not yet. I have it downloaded though. Gonna watch it soon :3

well i kind didn't like it... i feel it need a second season!

The movie is more a link to the past od Satsuki (mother of Iroha) but i kind feel disapointemnt...

Hey, are you talking about me? I'm pikachu.
Maa... Nan to ka yo...

Sate, o-kaeri soshite yukuri o-hayou, Ryuta-kun...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Kimi mo, o-kaeri soshite konban wa Unown-kun:hi:

i didnt know it was out. well im waiting for anohana movie, im dying to see the epilogue

does anyone know if Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryōiki no Déjà vu has been uploaded somewhere???
it should be out, right?

A change is welcome every now and then.

But if Arty ever puts of someone else then Seiba.. The world is about to end! o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース