[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one restrains anyone else ;p They choose to stick with a character of their own free will~

Hmm... he isnt really around anymore is he... =w=

Nope..haven't seen him in a while.. =/

I'm an Ikaros-con I guess but I don't like the idea of having her as my sig/ava all the time.
I have my PVC figure if Iw ant to look at her :3

Too naive, my set consist of my name, my title (the line under my name), my avatar and my signature...I once had a Seiba tag before I was promoted as a mod. So there >.> Avatar and signature is not enough. (My location is also set to Avalon and was never changed.)

I really need to make myself a set with those characters who could travel/manipulate into dreams. xDD

Hmm travel/manipulate dreams...~ Dun remember too many character that do that @_@

Well he was good at making siggies... and pretty much everything else he did xD

Then its doesnt really matter since theyre the ones who wanted to? :/

I think I sold my soul to Seiba many years ago when I first saw her in Fate/Stay Night. Oh Seiba, why you so noble~

Sort of got introduced to anime via Sora no Otoshimono about 5 years ago. Still my all time fav waifu <3

DreamCa7ch3r How could you not notice when I'm in my full Seiba set right now XD?

Also why do you think I was branded as the Official Seiba-con of ASF? :P There's always a reason :P People tends to associate Seiba with me around ASF that's why someone when people made a Seiba sig they give to me as a gift because it would suit me better :P

Hmm... I can't really remember my first anime... I think that was about 10 to 15 years ago that it all started.

dragon ball was the first anime i saw. and that's true for a lot of people i know. my favorite just might be clannad though, but it's hard to decide

My first was pandora hearts and it was disappointing =w= The manga is so much better... but i was there for music anyway xD

Hellos blue~

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] ; after being awake for 18 hours my thinking abilities drop drastically:cramming:
[MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION] ; i remember mine because it was a year ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース