[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnightys dream~

Hmm... anime = cartoon sorta?... xD Except i guess that definition changed since its been used in english...~

That's one of the perk for being a staff, we know announcement quite early in staff channel :3

There is not really any need of me being here xD I have little to nothing to do most of the time other than to chat xD Though apparently there are some plans to give Social Sec some love in the future development, so maybe then if it go through I might get some more work~ xD

Wait ASF is getting a makeover too? I wonder if it will be as insane as OGS's makeover (well more of a coup, really XD). Probably not, since good old OGS can hardly be called the same site anymore. :P

17 is old?????

for me yes, ive always had a mature outlook so it just makes me feel old, not to mention i keep being mistaken for someone in his mid 20's... >.< my voice is extreemly deep

Deep voice is cool though ;)

People mistake me for an old man wanting them off his lawn.

@Blue - I'm busy and getting little sleep as usual. But I'm doing rather fine after a year of a evil thing called Internship. This week, I'm searching for a local so that I can open my own Cafe.

How about you?

You probably weren't around when the long due rework was announced nearly 2 years ago...and we first gens are still waiting, and finally this will come true soon enough I hope.

for me yes, ive always had a mature outlook so it just makes me feel old, not to mention i keep being mistaken for someone in his mid 20's... >.< my voice is extreemly deep

Well I was mistaken for someone older when I was a teenager also, but I didn't feel old LOL. If you feel old now, how will you feel when you actually are old??

well i wounder if ill make it to 30? i like playing with my life probably main reason im joining the military get some thrill while im young =D

@AC- Your own Cafe? That's pretty cool. :o If i ever get around to visiting your country i'll try going there. xD
And eh. I'm ok I guess. Nothing really interesting going on in my life right now. :/ University has been annoying (as usual). xD

Yeah, University can b a bitch at time. And yeah, I'm opening my own Cafe. If everything goes to plan, it should be open by mid-january early february. After my own house this summer, it will be my Cafe this winter. xD

I'll keep in contact with you, if you can could you PM me some photos? I would love to see the cafe.

cant wait for my birthday no hope assassins creed keeps me occupied long enough

You probably weren't around when the long due rework was announced nearly 2 years ago...and we first gens are still waiting, and finally this will come true soon enough I hope.

Hehe as for OGS, it just went on without anyone working on it for several years (only minor changes since I joined, and I've been there for a little under 7 years iirc). Then suddenly a mod friend skyped me and said prepare for a massive update, the site went down for about 3-4 hours, and then when it came back online it had merged with another site and is basically a different place.

Really cool that it is finally getting work done on it, but it will be a while before they actually have all the features it used to have back. :P

AC if you are near Winnipeg, I'll come sometime XD

Maa, I would love to post some. But for the moment, its local hunting for the rest of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース