[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there sam.

I *think* my first anime was probably Saint Seiya 15 years ago. >_> (Or was it more? Not sure now...)

King- Indeed. :/

Goodnightys unown~

Ahh wait that was just the first anime i searched for and watched after knowing what anime was.. =w= If you mean by anime that i saw randomly on tv... probably DBZ or Sailor Moon~

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; I never saw Saint Seiya, is it good? My first anime was Vampire Hunter D

Hey everyone :hi:

Saint Seiya is good/decent/ok if you like mainstream shounen, but it's not anything amazing (One of the arcs is really good though). I still love it because the characters grew on me and was basically my childhood. xD

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION] ; you might never earn it, since after the forum revamp, the achievement and awards are getting revamped as well.

Last edited:
transformers G1 series XD

its anime even though people don't know it

besides dragon ball came around 1980's aswell :p

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; I looks like it would be somewhat similar to DBZ with super overpowered characters, but I never seen it so I'm not sure if they are similar or not.

Yo Samy

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; the original Transformers is a American Cartoon by Hasbro, same with G.I. Joe

Hey there Blue, sure have been a while since the last time we've talk with each other.

[MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; I looks like it would be somewhat similar to DBZ with super overpowered characters, but I never seen it so I'm not sure if they are similar or not.

Yo Samy

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; the original Transformers is a American Cartoon by Hasbro, same with G.I. Joe

nope hasbro brought it in the states but its technically an anime originating in Japan before it game to america<_<

Yea, but it won't be the one us First Gens already have :P He will be a left out First Gen :P

And I'm serious, I think I know slightly more about the rework than you guys, in fact I've "used" the Beta version already :3 Looks quite cool :3

It matters who produced the cartoon, so it's still not anime, they were just toys in Japan before they were a cartoon

Lol hmm... the beta... well check only ever talked about it and then ignis has the images... so yeah we dont know much =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース