[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, University can b a bitch at time. And yeah, I'm opening my own Cafe. If everything goes to plan, it should be open by mid-january early february. After my own house this summer, it will be my Cafe this winter. xD

Awesome good look with that. You live in the U.S. right? If you are anywhere near the Illinois area I will have to check it out.

Nah, I'm here in Canada. Check is here too unless he move out from here since its been a while I've talk too him.

essentially it as all the roleplaying
in a normal mafia game your object is to find all mafia members and lynch them by voting before they kill you.

my new game is different because I took the lynch system out and replaced it with a battle system.

also I posted how it works aswell in the game thread.

*pikachu throw pokeballs at Second_Flight.

Hello, LPW people.

They are all dead, caused by abusive pokefootball, they are kicked to death and they don't look so cute anymore...

Hi lpw and all in it. Just dropping by, to get s4 or note 3 that is the question. Oh yes SECOND, I might send my note 3 back, and get a s4 instead......since I think I'm getting a tablet also :o

hi, ultraman.
My pokeball is very comfortable. My girlfriend has it.
On last week Saturday, I told her "I'm called mr rat at online". Then she force me to say "My name is mr rat! I expand infectious illness!" and to take signature pose. Oh, no. Pokeball made me her slave.

hi, sammy, and GenKiDan.

w :p Sounds like she has both your pokeballs ...from the sound of it.

Good night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン