[LPW#72] i won? sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If King have another one then Seiba, I might just create my bunker now and wait for world destruction... Wait, I don't need any bunker. xDDD

I'm back from taking a shower. pikachu is tidy.

konbanwa, nanashi!
Ossu, king:D

I'm interested in anohana, and hanasakuiroha. But I have ever seen them yet. They are interesting?

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; Both have a series you have yo watch, especially Ano Hana! Watch the movie after it. It'll make more sense ^^

But I liked both series

Reactions: ryuta
I'm interested in anohana, and hanasakuiroha. But I have ever seen them yet. They are interesting?
:shocked: Nan to...?! Kimi wa Nippon ni kurashiteiru ne...? Doko watashitachi yori ni motto shitteru...:goodtea:~>

I'll watch them when I have time for it! At first, I watch 1ep and 2ep, and after that, I decide whether I watch more episodes or not.

nanashi, I'm very good at pokemon, and know many other animes and magazines. I'm really Japanese otaku!

My favorites are Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, madoka-magica, Le Portrait de Petit Cossette, SAMURAI CHAMPLOO, and etc...
I can't write them all. About magazine, I like huranken-huran. If you know more, I write more my favorite.

sleepy moening, infa?

@Bro
Sometimes sleeping for too long gets you like that xD

@Ryuta
Give both of them a chance. They start of a bit slow but they get better half way through ^^

Dunno Infa-kun...:goodtea:~>

Notice:

- Welcome and g'afternoon at you^^!
- A really beautiful new set, Infa-kun...^^!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome and g'afternoon, SB^^!!!!

well i wouldn't say it's morning ryu, i wouldn't say it's morning since it's 2 p.m. lol.

thanks nashi ^.^ i'm proud of this set

hello, ultraman.

I see. If I want to understand the merit of them, I have to watch them at least half.
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet is like that. Final episode is very good.

Edit:Oh, I guess you had a hard schedule, infa.
It's 5 p.m at my place. It is time that I go to futon.
Cya!

Hmm... a saber lily siggy is one that i distinctly remember... forgot who made it though...~ Ein was it?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース