[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well 16 and you can play all the killing game, but only 18 you can read pr0n

Let's just say that it's so wrong that you're allowed to kill lives when you're young, but you're not allowed to "make" some.

@Alexeon

Get low rpm, you only need higher rpm drive if you use it frequently, such as loading an OS, or constantly play game off it (in other word, you constantly use it), you don't watch anime/movies all days, the same goes to music, they are for storage purpose instead.

ZFS make a difference however, things get easier: lower rpm drive for storage, but you can even install game on it - ZFS automatically determine which files/folders you access the most and place them on faster drive you have in your system, such as a SSD.

And You should also think of a redundant system: if you lose a drive, you would lose all the data inside that drive. My system are designed to handle more than 2 drives failure at the same time. So in case 2 drives fail, I'd not lose anything until the third drive fail. I simply replace 2 drives and the entire system would be automatically back in action. Chances that both drive fail at the same time is so low.

I though it was 17 when you can play all those killing games like GTA...

Let's just say that it's so wrong that you're allowed to kill lives when you're young, but you're not allowed to "make" some.
Reducing population the easy way.

nobody would question you anything if you are 14 and you play games for 17, you know

That's true... of course it depends on the person. Moral-fags who wish to bring their ideas to everyone just because they believe it's the right thing to do. Seems it's all the attention people get in this generation...

lol Check. Lets just stay quiet about it for now and let the attention whores get swelled in their pride. Eventually, the volcano will explode and they will suffer from it...

Besides, you're in Canada. You have nothing to worry about yet (I think). ;_;

How long are you guys going to lurk in this thread by the way? >_>

Last edited:
I'm not too sure about Canada though, it's pretty much random here but it's better in the States lol

i am waiting for disgaea 4 US. =p

*starts star driver 24 round 2 for today*

Nah, just tell me if we see more peacock or not.

yes we do more. bad ass looking in fact. episode 25 will be mega epic. synopsis is out epi 25 though. >.<
king ftw!

It's still 12:45 PM in here. =P

Seriously, what did you guys (Kou and Terumi) meant by me being one of you guys? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread