[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topic: The adventures of the Mr fabulous.

Start!

I see... xP

Guess i'll leave then... Bye~~ >_>

@Kou- Also... i think it's better if it's: The Misadventures of Mr Fabulous. xP

By the request of BlueMage:
moe%20143397%20sample.jpg

@Checkmate, wow, you deleted your whole collection? I have a hard time deleting stuff like that... I have more random crap in my music folder than I can shake a stick at but I cant bring myself to delete any of it. I figure with how cheap HDDs are these days I can afford to keep the data. You never know when someone you know will want something you end up having.

I dont usually watch live action movies but the concept in Inception caught me and as a fan of sci-fi I had to give it a shot. The Expendables I watched with my parents.

The other movies I kinda want to watch are Limitless and Sucker Punch but Ill probably watch them with friends in theaters. Besides that, I think Scott Pilgrim is one of my favorite live action movies.

because the quality is crap (anything below 200kpbs average = crap). My new collection now 90% lossless, but the main point I realize that western music sounds just like crap to my ears hence I deleted them all and I know for sure I won't even need any of them

Unfortunately though, space isn't exactly a problem for me, I have 16TB of storage available and I'll definitely expand it to 40TB toward the end of 2011 :p

Why is the cap 2222 only? I hoped it would be over 9000!1!!!111one1!!1!11eleven!!!

keep them under 5000 lads, there's no point to set it too high.

Lossless, eh? Like FLAC? Very nice. I try to keep everything in MP3 format so I know it works on my MP3 players.

I am no fan of western music either (with certain exceptions such as Weird Al.) Still, like I said, I have some stuff saved that Ive never accessed but I dont want to delete. For example, sometimes someone will have a CD on them and Ill rip it for the hell of it. I dont go out and grab western music personally, though.

It sounds like you have an impressive setup. Would you mind telling me a bit more about it? How do you deal with all the hardware? Do you have server racks in your house? Are you counting online storage, too? Pictures would be awesome if that can be arranged.

Personally, I have about 4 TB of space in hard drives plus all the extra USB drives I have lying around (16 gigs here, 32 gigs there, etc.) I plan on expanding to about 6.5 TB within a few weeks to a few months (once my car situation is dealt with) but 40, or even 16 TB would be a bit beyond my means at the moment.

I'm back...

@Check- Thank you for that. :) I'll "like" it later.

@Alex- The comic books (and the videogame) of Scott Pilgrim are awesome. (Haven't seen the mvoie yet though)

Did everyone leave again? xD

Last edited:
@Alexeon

Regarding MP3 compatibility, I use FLAC for permanent archive, from then, the system automatically sync (by converting those lossless into V0 LAME MP3) those to my PMP, little space waste with maximum compatibility. Hence, Anime-Sharing Lossless division will introduce such mechanism.

My storage system currently is a regular tower case, consist of 10 HDD bays, and I use Windows Home Server (WHS), the system was built in late 2008.

However the WHS rather sucks with lots of problems here and there, many bloat feature I don't even use, and will be depreciate soon. Thus my next build would be a 24-bays rack (still trying to find out how to make it run quite), to be used with ZFS. Though, such setup would be only recommended for advanced and enthusiasm user

@BluaMage

Like it already hahahaha

I already did. ._.

Why the evil laugh? xD

Quiet...

Last edited:
Mm... finished X Change Alternate. Pretty average game.

Anybody home?

For now, the only reason for me getting the 3DS would be Devil Survivor wich has only ONE new thing (and now it has Voice Actors, but i didn't want the characters voiced...) So, i'm not sure if i'm buying it yet.
You?

Time for me to sleep. Night~~

Last edited:
Bye Blue~. Hello Jinrei~.

No. I'm not getting it. If I'm going to spend money on a console it's going to be for the PlayStation 3 for obvious reasons...

jinrei, please do not use icon from eemoticons.com as the speed is slow and if the site turns into an ad site, I'll have to wipe it out.

Is it today your birthday Cocona?

ho ho
happy birthday cocona~

guess i will be out then, later guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01150066 RJ01161627 RJ01159080 RJ01156450 RJ01154608 RJ01153369 RJ01162803 RJ01162386 in mexa ? thx
fireanddream wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, thanks for your upload.
This game called Abyssal Corruption here got an update that adds a gallery mode
Can I bother you to update it? Someone asked here yesterday too.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ01070919 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!