[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind doing them. Its just that teamwork project just suck. Well, that is my own opinion.
Just in case that my teammates don't screw me up, im going to do it entirely for my own satisfaction.

Hello all. My time zone is way different compared to you all. It seems no one is on when Im here.

I want to play Muv-Luv. A lot of you have played many VNs. What do you think of that one? All I know is it has mechas in it and Im feeling in a mecha sort of way. Plus, hentai is fun. :D

Never played it. Actually, i didn't even know it had an english translation. xD Need to find it(Because kureha is out..T-T) and download it now. ;_;

Hey... I just noticed something... Nah, nevermind...

Last edited:
Thanks Cocona. =p
After i get more space on my pc i'll donwload it. =P (My pc had less than 1 GB today... had to delete stuff... Still isn't enough xP)

No problem.

Grr... coro may have won the battle, but not the war!

I wish I knew who did Mahou Shoujo Subaru's English patch. It's only partial and I want to see if they have been making any progress lately.

What, the anime funded by Subaru about the magical girls fighting that one guy, or did they make a game out of it? If they did, I need to play it.

@cocona- What were you and coro fighting for? >_>

Going to sleep now. Bye~~

Last edited:
@Blue: Just playing about rep.

@Alexeon: I was talking about the eroge.

Hello Check~.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者