[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my level so I will have to decline. I can help see if anyone better in the group is interested.

@Kou:
Aw, that's too bad. Thanks nevertheless.

@Cocona:
You interested?

@Ignis: What can I do?

Judging by the fact that the manga will be by choice of Check, there's going to be lots of imouto, ecchi titles...

lol, you got a point there.

I'm counting on you Check for some juicy great titles to read.

I don't know Japanese so it's a no for translating. I'm not confident in my English and I'm sure Ignis knows I suck grammar wise so proofreading is no. I don't have experience in cleaning manga, though I have used PS before for TS a bit. I don't know many raw upload sites but I'm sure I could find some.

That's basically my resume for joining scanlator groups. I'm about just as good as the next guy in line. xD

Well, while I don't have the confidence for teaching someone translating and proofreading, I could teach you typesetting in a few hours and cleaning in a few days.

Well, while I don't have the confidence for teaching someone translating and proofreading, I could teach you typesetting in a few hours and cleaning in a few days.

If you're willing to teach, I'm willing to learn ^^.

If you're willing to teach, I'm willing to learn ^^.
I do plan to have a section dedicated to ASS when I officially launch the group, and there'll be a subsection for recruitment with basic tutorials posted there. If you want a live tutorial, I'll help on IRC when I'm done with midterms and not having any assignments.

@Ignis: OK. I guess I'll lurk in IRC like I am now more often to see when you're done with your assignments. Just let me know when you feel like it ^^. Since you can teach me TS faster I guess it would be better to learn that first so I can help the group.

Yeah, and currently I'm the only typesetter too. I'd appreciate any help though I don't really feel like having an open recruitment over Baka-updates or something along the lines. It feels more comfortable to work with people you've been acquainted to, anyway.

lol, I see. Very well, Ignis-sensei~. I look forward to working for ASS in the future.

Last edited:
That would be great ^^

It's time for me to go back to the darkness. Poke me on IRC if you need anything. Bye~

eh? i meant i was the next poster.
i suck, really. :P

*returns with instant ramen*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者