[LPW #8] New members come here to chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's slaughter and massacre, when it comes to war with coro I guess. Gotta nerf him for the sack of balancing~

yeah, painful.

Today I feel better after I finish many of the assignments, now I have only one and one left

Hello Terumi~.

@Check: And yet in the future you are sure to have many more assignments. :P

Wow... $22 for one H game worth probably 3 fappings. Internet goods are pricey.

Alright! Time to go get a bank account!

lol, coro... :154218d4:

lol, Check.

Hotfile is going to be dead for use for uploaders soon anyway.

I can't download anything from HF despite of holding a premium account, nice going there.

Bah, at least they got most of the attention from the copyright pigs. I hope fileserve lasts for a long time.

Last edited:
hmm, not many episodes today...
shall finish them before i hit my games.

hardly expect anything last a year XD but new service always pops up replacing old one, so no worries

Argh...I just realized there's Mana Ryougi. I can't find any information about her at all, when I found out it's actually revealed in the novel not the anime !@*#%!($#!*@$#)^!$@#!$@#(^$! D:< Q to the Q Q. Blehhhh gonna finish playing disgaea 2 soon anyway. If only they'd make one more anime OVA for KnK for Gospel in the Future T_T

@kou, huh???

wave tmr~ *shudders in fear of not being able to download fortissimo*

I can't translate as pointed out by others who know me lol.

o_rly.jpg

FFFFFUUUUUUUU........ I depend on other to translate for me >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者