[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then first you must consider what it is that you want out of a laptop, and pair down your options.

Hellos evi and telos~

Yeah was using the file factory download manager and its probably... not good =w=

Then first you must consider what it is that you want out of a laptop, and pair down your options.

Watching some anime, reading books, listen music, some facebook / and watching the forum here, to do some studies

i found 2 Option one is a Lenovo Free Dos and another one is a ACER with linux (i haven't work on linux) so i will have to formated...

Edit - :hi: samyeung46

Watching some anime, reading books, listen music, some facebook / and watching the forum here, to do some studies

i found 2 Option one is a Lenovo Free Dos and another one is a ACER with linux (i haven't work on linux) so i will have to formated...

Edit - :hi: samyeung46

How intense of anime do you watch? I'm guessing your not doing 1080p or anything?

@sam maybe try JDownloader. It is what I use, and you can just take a bunch of links from file factory, throw them in there and leave, and it will just keep downloading them as it runs. Very convenient for me. :)

i just made some big trades. i now have all starters from the current gen and the original gen lol

See ya sammy and hey there infa and ana.

@telly they have too many restrictions, and thus tend to not be so useful to me.

How intense of anime do you watch? I'm guessing your not doing 1080p or anything?

@sam maybe try JDownloader. It is what I use, and you can just take a bunch of links from file factory, throw them in there and leave, and it will just keep downloading them as it runs. Very convenient for me. :)

Well i have some...

Check those two laptops there from greeks shops but i think you will understand the specifications!

http://www.e-shop.gr/product?id=PER.902770

http://www.e-shop.gr/product?id=PER.910163

My budget is 350 euro but if i have to give 25 or 50 euro more it's not a big problem but i can't afford for more than that.

Seems like they are wasting a lot on the graphics card, and you are getting a bad processor. The second one does have usb 3.0 that the first doesn't, but I'm always suspicious about Lenovo screen quality.

I might peek around a bit. Hard to guess what components will translate to cost-wise.

Seems like they are wasting a lot on the graphics card, and you are getting a bad processor. The second one does have usb 3.0 that the first doesn't, but I'm always suspicious about Lenovo screen quality.

I might peek around a bit. Hard to guess what components will translate to cost-wise.

hm... then what about this one? it's 9 euro more but i will manage i will have to cut down a little more the outside free time...

http://www.e-shop.gr/product?id=PER.910190

The processor is quite a bit better. A pentium vs an i3. i3 is much better than a pentium chip. :)

You will probably notice the speed gain, but if you aren't doing much taxing things on you machine then it may be best to find something closer to your budget. Your call, of course. :D

I want to work Microsoft Word & Power Point & Outlook. i want to have my Opera & Chrome web browser the bitcomet KMPlayer and Nero 2014.

I have an external WD 500GB Passport 2.0Usb with 720p 1080p and 480p anime not many but i have the series that i liked and i downloaded from the PC of the net-coffee where i am working!

Well the one you just posted should handle all of that fine. It also has USB 3.0 for if you get a new external sometime.

Note that there isn't much point in going from 720p to 1080p on a laptop, because the resolution of most laptops (including these ones) is 1366 x 768, which is basically 768p (so only slightly over 720p).

/me tucks sam in to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779