[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill skip this conversation then got log horizon to watch

I'm behind as well. Still waiting for the Persona 3 movie

I'm just behind on everything...I'm watching December 3rd's daily show...

:surprised: sudden new set. No idea who they are, but nice set. Definitely persona art style.

i want a scizor :crushed:

nice set. can't remember her name, but the one on the left was my favorite

Is scyther in X & Y?

I haven't played 3...my intro to the persona world is P4 Golden...which I still haven't finished...

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; I also wanted a Scyther, but I didn't have any luck finding one.

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; P3 is good, but I still like P4 better

Well you're not going to find one outside of a trade. He evolves from a traded scyther holding a metal coat.

I am getting real sick of seeing this fifa ad...Hulu I hate your business practices...

well i have a scyther. i've done well in the GTS stock market lol. i have all the starter pokemon and the first gen starters. i want to get a scizor though

yo ana and infa, right only one more episode too watch then for some gintama =D

Well trade him/her with a metal coat and you're golden. Though where that is in X/Y I can't tell you.

Apparently I'm signed into yahoo...3000+ unread messages...WTH I haven't used yahoo in ages...

Well you're not going to find one outside of a trade. He evolves from a traded scyther holding a metal coat.

I am getting real sick of seeing this fifa ad...Hulu I hate your business practices...

I have Netflix, I hate Hulu

wha? that's not how that works. the GTS is so you can trade with random people around the world

Well you can do that, or you can do it the way it has been done since gen II...why rely on luck when you can just steal a metal coat from a magneton and know you're getting one...

I prefer netflix, but, I can't watch the daily show on netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts