[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i will go for the last one tomorrow that we have the christmas season the shops are open all the days of the week all the day (the big stores) and morning and evening open the lockal smaller stores / shops :)

So i will go tomorrow to buy it :) so happy AT LAST i will have my own computer :D

/me staples sam to bed. :|

Sounds like fun Evi!

Well i will have after tomorrow something to do at the house after coming from university or when i am coming back home from work! Today i will be here to work more than 4:00 AM but i will have double money + i will have 2 paychecks 1 the normal monthly paycheck and the half paycheck as the present that the manager gives us at Christmas and (Πάσχα) (Pasha) (the second big celebration the death and the re awaken of Jesus Christ)

Oh nice! That sounds great :D

/me staples sam's bed to the floor. :|

/me places Mjölnir on sammy, knowing he's not worthy therefore will be unable to move or remove the hammer.

Hello LPWs :hi:

/me drops into a portal and drops back out of another without it :/

And time to goes xD

Trying to watch the series Enterprise but it's pretty bad :deadsad: I've seen them all besides this one

Not really, that's the only one I didn't like. I didn't like the main cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779