[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure i will man :S

I feel to tired those days everyday i am out or i am somewhere eating and drink alchool traditional Greek drinks... i am afraid of getting somewhat fat...
Well, actually are you again after Greece arrived, that you your holidays here make can. - Instead that you again work, not?...:dead:

Notice: AFK for a moment - Later.

Welcome you three; TKos-kun/Cram/Franky...:goodtea:~>

Notice: With me is so far all OK (Just damn tired because of the event...>_>), Cram - And with you?

Hey [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; :hi:

Was just playing Command & Conquer, built up my army, and my game crashed :deadsad:

My favorite is the very first one, which came before EA turned it into another crappy game.

C&C needs a reboot. =\

My favorite is the very first one, which came before EA turned it into another crappy game.

C&C needs a reboot. =\

They tried making that new C&C free to play game, but I think it was cancelled :/

The first C&C is a classic, I have the whole collection

no please no more C&C... like tomb raider, not every reboot is good!

played red alert a lot

/me gives nanashi colorful mushrooms

I don't know. The first RA was epic, but the story is gradually becoming more idiotic.

I miss the day when I really felt like I was in a battlefield. Now RA is like some B grade action hero movie. =\

/me gives nanashi colorful mushrooms

I don't know. The first RA was epic, but the story is gradually becoming more idiotic.

I miss the day when I really felt like I was in a battlefield. Now RA is like some B grade action hero movie. =\

Yeah, Red Alert 2 killed the franchise.

Instead of fighting with guns and artillery, it's like we're a bunch of children throwing imbecilic-looking toy figures at each other.

If you're going to dramatically change the franchise, then just start a new franchise. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家