[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right, Age of Empires was a better alternative at this time for real time strategy. Still playing it today among Transport Tycoon. Both got some endless feeling

hm i am in some thoughts for the xmas day i should change to a new Xmas set from today?

Apart from Company of Heroes, haven't played many of today's RTS. I still have a lot of 90's RTS in my PC.
But actually I'm more of a TBS person.

You should change it ASAP, since Christmas will end soon. =\

I agree with Frank, The C&C games just became more and more ridiculous

Nice sig [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; what are some other good RTS games?

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Don't know if you're interested. =\ I play reelly old school RTS, dated back to DOS era, e.g. Z, Total Annihilation, KKnD, Dark Colony, GeneWar. Z is my all-time favorite RTS.

Other not too old school games I have and like are Rise of Nation, World in Conflict and Company of Heroes.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Don't know if you're interested. =\ I play reelly old school RTS, dated back to DOS era, e.g. Z, Total Annihilation, KKnD, Dark Colony, GeneWar. Z is my all-time favorite RTS.

Other not too old school games I have and like are Rise of Nation, World in Conflict and Company of Heroes.

Thanks, I might get World in Conflict, it's on sale on steam for $4.99

I believe many German people play Z. I have no idea how to play it multiplayer nowadays.

rias and grayfia XD

still no Irina or Rosseweisse XD

scratch that no Irina or xenovia XD

ironically I found two renders of them in Christmas clothing XD

but all I have is gimp in this computer XD

I can't render but I can make the background XD

but thankfully the images already rendered XD

Enjoy your laziness if you can :goodtea:

I love these days which are coming... as a student you got holidays and I've got not so much to do over the x-mas holidays so it could be really chilled

@Frank

There's a loader for modern Windows distributions. It contains also full multiplayer support. Look up for a fan-page of Z

Yeah I've heard of people networking these old games for multiplayer still these days :)

O_O

miss my mac

I can't render properly on windows since I don't have the same programs as my mac. <_<

Dunno how the project is called, I've read it on an article some months ago that fans are modding it. But after a look-up this could be possible. Like the open source and free "open transport tycoon deluxe" version of "transport tycoon deluxe"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家