[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks, I have the whole collection on origin. I've logged a lot of hours back in the day on C&C.

:sigh: I've got the barbershop quartet from bioshock infinite stuck in my head...

:hi: Shinseph

yeah, RTS were years ago THE genre for the computer gaming (next to special games like Doom or Duke Nukem and so on...) After looking up my old collection there are so many treasures hidden like "Caesar" or the old "The Settlers" series, played 2 and 3 a lot. Also very good were Round based strategy games like "Heroes of Might and Magic", part 3 was so massive in gameplay! geez, we had it very good in our younger days when I look up what's today "good" for the younger generation like Battlefield or Call of Duty... bad generation of games, what a pity for the youth

I also have the ultimate collection on Origin

Still haven't beat Bioshock Infinite yet

Oh yes I forgot about civ been playing it since 3.

Anyway, my lunch is over. Later taters. :bye:

Bye Shin.
Hmmmmm I hope I can eat some food soon. I've barely had anything yet today.

What do you think about Civ V? I didn't like it very much but with these add-ons it's more and more playable.

Worms was also pretty awesome. Played Worms 2 with my class mates on the school computers while the school breaks

CIV5 is not a bad game, but it's very bad for CIV standard. Downgraded civilopedia, crappy diplomacy, and worst of all, one unit per tile. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家