[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've discovered a place out here where I can get poutine! And I'm not in Canada!

It's fries gravy and cheese curds...on the scale of healthy foods it ranks pretty low...

I thought that might be the case. That would be really weird for me, since I think I stopped asking permission to use my money when I was around 10 or so. PS3 should be some good times though~

Your parents are quite lenient there w
Also since you're kind of a tech guy... do you know how to hook up a PS3 to a computer monitor?

Your parents are quite lenient there w
Also since you're kind of a tech guy... do you know how to hook up a PS3 to a computer monitor?

It could also be that I proved I was rather savvy with keeping track of money when I was young. Or just that I took 'authority' over it, so it would become awkward for them to try to enforce their authority over mine. It is surprising, in general, what you can get away with if you look like you know what you are doing. :)

Pretty sure PS3 uses HDMI, so if you monitor supports HDMI (most will) then it should work without a hitch.

Apparently they don't trust me because I save my money instead of buying it for food, even though I'm not hungry
I just don't get that part of them >_>

So uh.. you have any idea how to know if my monitor supports hdmi? XD
I know I can look up google, but you seem more reliable
I've also read about this hdmi - dvi thing

look at the back or side of the monitor if there is HDMI connector. Don't know if in those China products wanted to waste time in writting HDMI keyword beside it. xD

i have notebook from 2008 and it has it

looks like this

HDMI+output+connector+-female.jpg

ps3 also works on the basic av cables

but what slots to does your pc monitor have?

theres bound to be an hdmi to which ever port converter you need.

I was thinking of playing it with my monitor selv XD

Nah, my monitor only has 2 plugs (?), one for the power and one.. which seems to be called "DVI"

you need a converter then

an hdmi to dvi converter.

you can get one from the your local electronic store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家