[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
its simply plugs into your monitor and it plugs into the hdmi cable connected to your ps3.

the problem your having is your monitor doesn't have the right cable the ps3 requires so you need a converter.

I see I see
So that's how it looks like..

So uh, any idea what to do about the speakers? (my monitor does not have a built-in speaker so..)

your going to have to get speakers

since the dvi only supports image doesn't transfer sound anyways.

your monitor should have speaker slot or your going to have to attach external speakers to your ps3 somehow.

I was thinking of playing it with my monitor selv XD

Nah, my monitor only has 2 plugs (?), one for the power and one.. which seems to be called "DVI"

DVI is the monitor connection standard. You should be able to find a converter for cheap, but you have to remember that DVI does not include audio, only video (HDMI does both).

Good work then Kos, I just didn't want to read it all. :P

I have no idea what kind of ports the PS3 all has, but I would expect that it is also capable of routing audio separately. Look for an audio jack in the back, or something like that.

Also, in case other people don't know this already: never never never buy cables in a store. Always always always buy cables online.

Hmm... so i guess that just means to check online against stores? :/ Though... online really does seem to have... a lot of differences in price...

basically its quality difference.

you will pay more for something that will last longer/

also sometimes you pay to much for a sub par product.

final it was av converter caple for around that price range give or take a few on bestbuy XD

basically its quality difference.

you will pay more for something that will last longer/

also sometimes you pay to much for a sub par product.

final it was av converter caple for around that price range give or take a few on bestbuy XD

Good lord that is ridiculous. But the thing is, all the cables I've bought online seem to be just as good quality as the ones you would get in store, and sometimes I'm only spending a few bucks on them, where they was $30 or $50 in store.

stores definitely over charge you for the same standard product.

you just need to find the better brand online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家