[LPW #80] If you look closely you can see the new LPW

Status
Not open for further replies.
No advice for you [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]

But I can agree with what KOS-MOS is telling you. You can either go to the store and buy a cable or go to ebay and buy a cable. You still get what you pay for. $5 for cable = cheap cable that burns out quickly. $20 for cable = nice cable that lasts a while.

I got my cable at a store for $15 or so. It still works. My Dad thought $6 cables from the internet were the way to go. He went to the store and bought new cables about 2 weeks after receiving the cables he ordered from the internet.

No advice for you [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]

But I can agree with what KOS-MOS is telling you. You can either go to the store and buy a cable or go to ebay and buy a cable. You still get what you pay for. $5 for cable = cheap cable that burns out quickly. $20 for cable = nice cable that lasts a while.

I got my cable at a store for $15 or so. It still works. My Dad thought $6 cables from the internet were the way to go. He went to the store and bought new cables about 2 weeks after receiving the cables he ordered from the internet.

Sounds like both you and your dad are doing it wrong. I've yet to have an internet bought cable fail, and they are still always dirt cheap. A cable should be cheap because they are ridiculously easy to make.

Edit: what I was trying to say here, is, you need to still make sure you are buying a decent product.

Cables should only really break if you break the wire or something... which if they are made even half decently should be pretty hard to do.

Folks you cannot compare cables like that. They are made for a different things, different ammount of copper inside for different currents........which is different prices

Folks you cannot compare cables like that. They are made for a different things, different ammount of copper inside for different currents........which is different prices

The thing is, cables are generally marketed and purchased for very specific tasks (for instance, I got a male to male USB cable a while ago). If they have sufficient copper to perform the task, then it is a functioning cable. There are instances where you may want gold involved, but not for general connections. Having more copper than needed in a simple cable will only make it worse, if anything. Prices do not really factor in this. Prices come in much more from there being a middle man, and from a lot more shipping and handling.

@sam you may be burning some dust when it gets hot. Maybe get some canned air and spray out your vents (outside, don't breath the dust that comes out).

SMOKING CABLE in this case means something else (cable = climbing )

G'night Pyre :bye:

Hmm... i wonder what would make them smoke... didnt give any overheat warning or anything? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない