[LPW #81] Well, a last min. LPW before the year ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry nanashil but this isn't much at least not how it was in the past for me. in the past i watched 10 time more than this.........

But I guess then, because you at that time also the oldest anime-series/movies seen have, not? - How I with Dragon Ball like animes started have...:goodtea:~>

@Franky
FU /me straps a Shell to Franky and lights it on fire

@7shi
Yea but I'm more for the big bangs! The louder the better! xD
But of of those are Illegal in The Netherlands, so I get those from countries like Germany/Italy/Spain

I'll be off a bit, laters~!

But I guess then, because you at that time also the oldest anime-series/movies seen have, not? - How I with Dragon Ball like animes started have...:goodtea:~>

Yes I have in 4 years watched most of series (DB at least 5 times). for whole 4 years was more than 6 hours per day at average, more than 400 series which have more than 24 episodes (Beside those DB, OP, Naruto, Hitman reborn, Detective Conan etc who are more than 100 episodes......)
Because of school i had to skip sleep every week or 2/3 per week if there were exams to keep my scores though and only sleep on train (1 hour-one way to school) and between lunch break.

but now is probably only 1 hour in average per year....... read my post here for details

Yes I have in 4 years watched most of series (DB at least 5 times). for whole 4 years was more than 6 hours per day at average, more than 400 series which have more than 24 episodes (Beside those DB, OP, Naruto, Hitman reborn, Detective Conan etc who are more than 100 episodes......)
Because of school i had to skip sleep every week or 2/3 per week if there were exams to keep my scores though and only sleep on train (1 hour-one way to school) and between lunch break.

but now is probably only 1 hour in average per year....... read my post here for details
I see then, why you so much on your counter had/have... Well, I'm very already a old veteran in this case: About 15~17 years anime experience, not less, or?

Well, I'm now again for a break away - but you can still your comment to this theme put, I'll then later maybe reply, okay?...:goodtea:~>

I see then, why you so much on your counter had/have... Well, I'm very already a old veteran in this case: About 15~17 years anime experience, not less, or?

Well, I'm now again for a break away - but you can still your comment to this theme put, I'll then later maybe reply, okay?...:goodtea:~>

Well i started watching in 1998 (Pokemon and DB on TV) but watching so much is started in 2004 when i had a PC and internet.........

See you later

Well i started watching in 1998 (Pokemon and DB on TV) but watching so much is started in 2004 when i had a PC and internet.........

Hmm... Then are you also a veteran, how I - But about the hunderts of animes the I seen have, remember I me on ~ 60% the others are somewhere in my biological HDD dusted...>_>

Notice: Hello, I'm back...:goodtea:~>

Well i have gone trought most series who has more than 24 episodes, relased until 2008 since this was the last time i watched soo much.
I have always thought(because of DB) that series that have more episodes are better. Because of that i watched almost all with 52 ep or more then i have to go to those with 24 ep ..... My reference was always Animenewsnetwork website
of course after 2008 i only watch new series........

Well i have gone trought most series who has more than 24 episodes, relased until 2008 since this was the last time i watched soo much.
I have always thought(because of DB) that series that have more episodes are better. Because of that i watched almost all with 52 ep or more then i have to go to those with 24 ep ..... My reference was always Animenewsnetwork website
of course after 2008 i only watch new series........

Well, indeed. After a specific time should with the time go, and the newest series watch - otherwise will the connection to the new generation of animes lost...:goodtea:~>

I have nothing to add to the discussion. I started watching anime only last year. :donefor:

I have nothing to add to the discussion. I started watching anime only last year. :donefor:

:eathead: What? - Then are you still a newbie in this area... Hmm... Then no wonder, that you some lacks of anime-experience have (Please, don't put it in wrong neck - I won't you judge!!!).

:eathead: What? - Then are you still a newbie in this area... Hmm... Then no wonder, that you some lacks of anime-experience have (Please, don't put it in wrong neck - I won't you judge!!!).

Yes, that's why I cannot actively contribute to the Versus thread since I am not familiar with many characters... :happytears:

:dead:

Oh god... I knew this would come.

Well, in Germany it's nearly impossible to buy anime not overpriced. Import is also expensive but a bit cheaper. So my watching habit some years ago was very "low" -> I've watched not that much. Since I got internet and my own flat -> watching habit increased. Beneath all these crap on TV worldwide (okay, there were 4 series over the past 10-15 years I watched completely) I missed something. Movies getting so expensive that I don't go to cinema, I'll wait for a release if a movie looks watchable. But that's all a little pre history to my watchin habit: I'll trying to watch one anime before starting another. I love to watch different genre next to each other. The best thing about that is that there is a massive peak of watchable and good anime, all these series can bury themself. After the century there wasn't one good sitcom e.g., anime is always some kind of special and not like the "real world" in all these series. Love the product from artists in which the artist(s) put so much love in it, that's why I watch anime as much as I can, depending on my free time because of my study and some other private things.

Actually I'm watching since 2 weeks Higurashi. Everyday a bit because I've finally found the second season in watchable quality and rewatched the first. Before that I watched (I think) Maken-ki in 2 days because I had time. So it's depending on how much time I can spend. Before 2 days a friend and me watched 17 episodes Shingeki no Kyojin, because we had time and wanted to watch it.

In conclusion: My food is ready, time for a new episode of Higurashi :goodtea:

Yes, that's why I cannot actively contribute to the Versus thread since I am not familiar with many characters... :happytears:

:dead:

Hmm... Well, you could then in the MAL a account make (There can you your watched animes list); where then me later contact, what I then in the next lap a familiar pairing make will, okay?:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; By the way do you still watch any movie? (not anime but a film - hollywood)
I actually completely stopped watching movies altogether since i have only a time for a new anime episodes so i watched less than 10 films after 2008 until today. Beside that animes are better than films for me.

No, it's alright you don't have to think up a pairing just for me. But thanks for the thought nanashi-senpai. :pushups:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.