[LPW #81] Well, a last min. LPW before the year ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really good ^^ i chat with shiki and genki everyday. and has loads of fun ;3 :goodtea: you then ?

I see... Well, hope that the both (Shiki/Genki) not what negatives about me speak^^.

Well, I guess VNs, not?

And with me... Hmm.... So far fine...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome King^^!

Everyone has his/her preferences :goodtea:

Just think 'bout that Microsoft bought it...

Everyone has his/her preferences :goodtea:

Just think 'bout that Microsoft bought it...

Yup i use it since i'm not as close as active as i was on the forums anymore, quite the scary thought that i was 1st in spam rank thrice before~ :shocked: but my spam days are over~ :goodtea: i prefer sitting and chatting without any 60 sec restrictions and interactively be able to share thoughts and videos instantly~

Yup i use it since i'm not as close as active as i was on the forums anymore, quite the scary thought that i was 1st in spam rank thrice before~ :shocked: but my spam days are over~ :goodtea: i prefer sitting and chatting without any 60 sec restrictions and interactively be able to share thoughts and videos instantly~
But there is also the IRC.- and since shortly the Mumble-channel in ASF...:goodtea:~>

I am. i hope Coolio is there. i would prolly use my voice changer to scare him xD (jks) usernames makes it quite obvious who it is

Well, he is - so far I know, is he frequently there, but not sure...:goodtea:~>

Well, it was really enjoyable to talk with you again, Hideki - but I'm now really tired, where I now to bed go... G'night Hindeki, I hope really that we still sometime meet could, bye (also for ASF)...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.