[LPW #81] Well, a last min. LPW before the year ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way do you still watch any movie? (not anime but a film - hollywood)
I actually completely stopped watching movies altogether since i have only a time for a new anime episodes so i watched less than 10 films after 2008 until today. Beside that animes are better than films for me.

Well, I don't watch all anime-movies - I see only (in the anime area) especially e.g.: Kara no kyoukai series - and the like (Well, the Type-Moon universe).

And in the last time are the RL-movies really not thing: They're getting more over hyped, what the content not really worth is (Only from the ancient to the middle ages theme films are interesting).

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; By the way do you still watch any movie? (not anime but a film - hollywood)
I actually completely stopped watching movies altogether since i have only a time for a new anime episodes so i watched less than 10 films after 2008 until today. Beside that animes are better than films for me.

We think so much the same :goodtea:

No, it's alright you don't have to think up a pairing just for me. But thanks for the thought nanashi-senpai. :pushups:
There isn't thanking, it was only friendship service... But you can anytime to me come and your request give^^!
Oh god... I knew this would come.

Well, in Germany it's nearly impossible to buy anime not overpriced. Import is also expensive but a bit cheaper. So my watching habit some years ago was very "low" -> I've watched not that much. Since I got internet and my own flat -> watching habit increased. Beneath all these crap on TV worldwide (okay, there were 4 series over the past 10-15 years I watched completely) I missed something. Movies getting so expensive that I don't go to cinema, I'll wait for a release if a movie looks watchable. But that's all a little pre history to my watchin habit: I'll trying to watch one anime before starting another. I love to watch different genre next to each other. The best thing about that is that there is a massive peak of watchable and good anime, all these series can bury themself. After the century there wasn't one good sitcom e.g., anime is always some kind of special and not like the "real world" in all these series. Love the product from artists in which the artist(s) put so much love in it, that's why I watch anime as much as I can, depending on my free time because of my study and some other private things.

But there are the prices for the DVDs meanwhile very cheap: So average 15~20€ not?

And yeah; if you really good anime series see want, then have you no other choice than the Pay-TV (Animex) to order, where they a lot require...>_>

Reactions: lcordelwayne
12 episode anime => 4x3 episodes for 20€ for one dvd with 3 episodes. That's just freaking crazy. Especially when you think that the most aren't translated very good...

Hey nanashi is Senki Zesshou Symphogear good? I hope it's not a fanservice anime.

Well at first i always burned animes to DVD but now i just watch it online.

Well, this was than still in AVI or RAW (or some like that) video-formats was senseful: Where the ep.s only so 60~180MB big was - Nowadays are such file-sizes very rarely: Today are about 300~600MB (and bigger) big. - Today could maybe only the anime series of 12 ep.s have in a 4,7 GB disc (Side notice: Earlier could on the disc a whole 24 ep-anime series burn), because this is currently the biggest DVD in the free-commerce...:goodtea:~>

I watched it and it was average. After some time it was not interesting anymore because it was obvius and i hated one character so i skipped a few scenes. As far i can remember there isn't much fanservice so you may give it a try.

I'm already downloading it, I just don't want it to be wasted effort.

Any good comedy recommendations?

Hey nanashi is Senki Zesshou Symphogear good? I hope it's not a fanservice anime.
Well, it's very enjoyable - you've a view throw^^! And fanservice is in, but very very mild wise available.
12 episode anime => 4x3 episodes for 20€ for one dvd with 3 episodes. That's just freaking crazy. Especially when you think that the most aren't translated very good...
I see... But not TL-ed? This must sure H-DVDs be then...:goodtea:~>

They are specified as a romantic comedy.
It's just gonna be a stupid guy and a girl that have nothing funny about them.

there is one more with very good comedy i have to just remember it.......

Well, check my Winter-chart (#42) again: There will you sure some good find...:goodtea:~>

Notice: I've the chart edited, where you with a click on the image/chart enlarge can.
Already did, but they haven't fully come out yet.

One of the funniest i watched ever: Kyou Kara Ore Wa (there is only 10 OVAs) but i also readed the manga where the story continue

It will be probably hard to find, so watch it on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Qg0hOn0cU&list=PL78uBI6WFgzTXizF143w3w2ZI-18vyRr4
Is that it:http://bakabt.me/174492-kyou-kara-ore-wa-from-today-ill-saizen-yabai.html

anyway try Kyou Kara Ore Wa, I'm sure it will be funny :runhappy:

Yes that is it

I've seen all the new ones nanashi:goodtea:
Also new season of Seitokai Yakuindomo doesn't start till January.

OH, ISN'T HIDEKI?!:surprised: ...Welcome back Hideki, I've you very missed!!! - What's up [MENTION=12156]Kotoura[/MENTION];?:runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.