[LPW #94] Since I couldn't think of a LPW Theme, I went with Final Fantasy since I am currently playing Final Fantasy X HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 min left before I can look at the first one. They links are to slow DLs, and I'm not sure if I can queue them without getting a premium account, but if it works, at least it works.

I was just thinking the other day you hadn't been in for many moons. How are you doing? :)

Heh yeah sure, it's really been some moons now hasn't it, I think so too at least. I'm feeling very well atm, and doing at least reasonably as usual^ how about you ? I don't enjoy seeing you crying as always though ;)

Bakuhatsu XD

@Genki I'm doing swell! Crying tears of joy and splendor as usual :D Your computer all working like a beastly machine by now?

@madd mission accomplished. Impressed by the quality of the (first thing) I got.

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; Nice to hear ol boredom. Eh my computer, I'd forgotten about that, I guess, though I've become nostalgic about some old console games lately :j (still on my computer though. And my 4tb of HDD's if you remember anything about it are still lying on my bench next to the pc, maybe they will someday get installed, who knows xD)

I might disappear for maybe just a little while again, as I get so much more done that way.

night mad! :bye:

I'd be paranoid about leaving HDDs out for that long without testing them. Do you at least know they aren't bricked?

Hmm I might go play some games myself :runhappy:

Brainwashing works a lot better if you use Dawn Dish & Brain Washing Liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack