[LPW #94] Since I couldn't think of a LPW Theme, I went with Final Fantasy since I am currently playing Final Fantasy X HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Anayomex.

And Pichu, I'm not very far, I started around mid January, I'm currently Level 55 Admiral, I only play it on and off during Uni days. Here's a screenshot of my two main team and ships I take pride in having.

LkgWZeR.png

sUrW9Kg.png

As you can guess I've been farming I-19 and I-8 on Map 1-5 at the moment :/ Still no luck yet...Also still want a Yamato, haven't got Nagato either ;_; Once I got Yamato I can finally start on Taihou. But as you can see my fleet aren't that great :/

I'm only level 40 ._.

You fleet's better than mine that's for sure. At the moment I'm just channelling everything into my main fleet to clear and unlock new areas, not sure if that's a good strategy or not haha

I should do my job and tell you guys that all images used should be kept below 500kb guys. 501 KB is still breaking the rulez =w=

Even if they're spoilered?

Not that any of us would break the rules, of course. :goodtea:

Even if they're spoilered?

Not that any of us would break the rules, of course. :goodtea:

Currently there are no rules about the ones in the signature.

I'm only level 40 ._.

You fleet's better than mine that's for sure. At the moment I'm just channelling everything into my main fleet to clear and unlock new areas, not sure if that's a good strategy or not haha

Erm. I have yet to unlock W2-4 and anything beyond. I always make sure my fleet is above the level so that I won't ever risk in losing my Kanmusu ^_^

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; I was just wondering about pics in spoiler tags; those count for the 500k limit, too?

My pic host has similar limitations. If I try to upload more than 500k it only gives a thumbnail, not the actual pic. Thumbnails are okay, right?

Fortunately, my siggy is only 250k. :)

all visible together 500Kb and each spoiler tag 500Kb, if you look at others.......

Reactions: Leggy
Screen Brightness? :laughpanda: that's hilarious!

Here it was a failure in the booting manager... I'm using for my SSD with Win7 the truecrypt loader (security is always first priority here) and I got an older version of Windows 7 (from last PC, just moved with the old HDD as a grave now). So the "new" BIOS called UEFI (newer motherboards got them, cool) and there is a major problem between ubuntu, windows and truecrypt... So I got 2 booting options but no one for my ubuntu... reinstalled 13.04 after 13.10... both corrupted I thought... Easiest way: booting live version of ubuntu via DVD => repair the booting problem => done. And I've sat 4-5 hours here installing... I'm a bit pissed because I lost much time for watching anime (last illness day today). Sometimes the problems got the easiest ways of solving like in our both cases

What are you ppl doing, my friend gave me a copy of Ubuntu on his USB, I installed it in 30 min and everything worked fine :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!