[LPW #94] Since I couldn't think of a LPW Theme, I went with Final Fantasy since I am currently playing Final Fantasy X HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... April Fools.

Hello and bye-bye.

Amazing ! I just happen to drop my today, thinking curiously to myself, ...'who knows, maybe a certain someone has dropped by again as well' And so you did, on the very same day. I'm guessing you came to see "all the fools" ;wink;wink;
And indeed that wasn't the only thing I thought about. Himitsu

/me rolls around LPW without much purpose...

『Yo Ruby...』

Oh no, what went wrong? Some school deadlines go wrong or something? :(

And with what I mentioned before, do you know a good place to look for LN raws? I had baka-tsuki as a bookmark but they only seem to have translations (and they always seem to be incomplete anyways ><).

『There's that too, but thats not something I would care about xD』

『If I knew a source of raw stuff myself I wouldn't have so many problems finding it too >_<』

/me munches on apples.
8vfwTMi.gif

『Another deja vu... Another headache... Great...』

『Yo Seph... And now that I think about it I never said yo Pyre...』

yep yep hi madd.

I'm hoping to find some reading material I can put on a tablet or something to take with me on an incoming vacation thing. I'm thinking I'll have lots of time to read.

『I see... If you find any good raw ln place, please do share...』

『I see... If you find any good raw ln place, please do share...』

I might have found something. Trying some DLs to see if links work, and if they are actually legit what I'm looking for. I'll let you know on skype or something if success. The Google-fu is strong with me.

『May someone/thing that I never had, never have and never will have, the one and only Lady Luck be at your side...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!