Mafia Game 2: Angel Beats Version (Revised Full Game)

Oh, that was the big final...~? ...And where is the cry emotional scene...~?

it feels like there was hell on earth from a massive world war that suddenly ended b/c one of the nuclear missiles turned out to be a dud and everyone went "oh...well that's it then i guess?" before going back to work like nothing happened~

A another TM-game on the way in the endless and deep graveyard of ASF...~

Well, all things must come to an end sometime or another.....
Still I really enjoyed playing, I hope we can make another one soon.......

This game took forever xD You could continue until the big emotional scene at the end i suppose ;p Since this is only really ep 12 in the anime~ Iwasawa hasnt disappeared yet though xD

I will arrange one soon enough

Its a mafia game

Let's vote on themes

Death note
Shakugan no shana
The arrancar arc in bleach

Vote for one theme, i will tally up all the votes by the end of the week.

If you want another another topic vote for it, i am allowing two more choices for the voters
I will design the game thread soon after

Hmm all i know is im not planning another large game ;p 60 phases is darn long xD Need to make it less crazy :ninja:

i think it would be awesomes to do a death note 1 it would make it feel more serious since chars rlly die even in the anime

lolicon?....it depends:goodtea:

next theme....hmm....i'll leave it up to you then

what about a gantz theme? we could bring in ppl that want to join late in the game through "death" that way

what about a gantz theme? we could bring in ppl that want to join late in the game through "death" that way

...Then why not equal HOtD or Hellsing(-the OVA version meant)...~ It would be cool^^; blood and with this related stuff...~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!