Mafia Game 2: Angel Beats Version (Revised Full Game)

E.g.: the more shadows kill, more attack option get...~

Yeah, I know, that it a poor thought is...~

Hi everyone, so how is the war going on?
By the way, was it sam's idea to make each phase into a stroy? I really liked that..............

Yeahhh i didnt before cuz i was somewhat lazy ;p And it does take time to write... SSS is just barely surviving each round~ ;p

Seriously?
Anyways...... Can I attack shadows with lynches? (Seems I`ve forgotten if I can or not)

did i? oh, yes, sorry i didnt notice the fact i was holding my own head. then can i use it on my next regen?

Sure~ Though that might take a while? xD Need someone to help you revert from your shadow form~ Might take a while since its just 15% each turn unless people attack and stuff~

Hmm to take the freedom to make a random move... well its sort of neutral in effect so why not ;p Now to see how random massacres work xD

Phase 46 Night~
Shadow Kanade regenerated~
Satou initiated Operation Monster Stream~
Shadow Tk was attacked by Takayama~
Shadow was killed~
Shadows became binded~
Monster Stream was attacked six times and turned into a shadow~
Takayama was attacked five times and turned into a shadow~
Satou was attacked by five shadows~
Kanade reverts from being a shadow~
Shadow reverts back into an NPC~

Satou woke when Takayama tripped over him and demanded to know what he was doing. Then he noticed the shadows and told Takayama to follow him. They reached the river edge and he took out his fishing rod. Takayama stared somewhat surprised and screamed "You dragged me here to go fishing while theres an army of shadows behind us?" to which he answered "This is no ordinary fish Im aiming for." The line suddenly went taut and a huge shadow was seen under the water. "Im after Monster Stream" he screamed as he dragged the fish out of the water and into the group of shadows nearby. Monster Stream smacked a couple shadows, but the other shadows swarmed and managed to slayed Monster Stream. A couple shadows had been tossed near Satou and Takayama when monster stream had attacked. One of the shadows reverted back into an MPC who ran off and the other turned out to be Kanade. A third shadow seemed like it would revert so Takayama rushed over to try and help. The shadow attacked Takayama and he tried to fight back but it was no use... The shadow grabbed Takayama and Satou shot at it a couple times but the other shadows had gotten too close and he had to run. Kanade woke from the gun shots and he pulled her along.

Phase 47 Day~

Monster stream got taken out so fast? :wtf: I was expecting it to last a while...

[MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34651]KuroYuki[/MENTION]
[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Lol well its kind of hard to not be a shadow considering how theyre just dominating with numbers atm xD

*SSS & SC activate the secret weapon (what a anti-soul cannon is) vs the shadows...~*

No, the cannon is just on shadows frekvens programmed...~

*SSS & SC try reload again the cannon...~*

Hmmm~ I mean, that the cannon all shadows destroy, where by all with shadows infected members exempt it...~

*The cannon shot again...~*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779