Mafia Game 2: Angel Beats Version (Revised Full Game)

*The alliance (SSS & SC) moving to battlefront again, nanashi1 have this times a feeling...~*

Sammy as I am too lazy to find out who is a shadow, u pick one for me which I will attack

I seems to have also lost track off who is shadows, and who is not :D

Let's hope your feeling is a good one this time nanashi :D

Lol ok xD But if you just went to the front page then theres the list of people who are shadows in my post ;p (2nd one)

The one who is not ever liked is that programmer... We need to find a person who is like that xD

*nanashi1 sweaty by the battle, but don't give up, the shadows try again on few members the control take, but in this times are the members good prepared...~*

To eat some low hanging fruit
We're on a freaky pursuit
Don't want no high class model in designer fucking bathing suit
We want the low hanging fruit

Laters monj~

Yeah battle is still going on xD Im waiting to lives again... Luck can be a pain at times ;p

*It seems the epic battle don't want to end...~*

Mata ne Monj-kun...~

*The power-limit on the both party (SSS/SC vs Shadows) can at already the first fatigue see...~*

Hmm ill probably be messing with people's abilities more if theyre just not around~ :goodtea: Not that much people actually used their abilities... xD

Lol well rezzed... depends when people go and try to rez you or you get rezzed naturally ;p

Just noticed i forgot lynches last turn @_@ /me adds...

Last edited:
Phase 48 Night~
Yui initiates Operation Tornado~
The Programmer turns into a shadow~
Shadow Chaa regenerates~
Shadow Hinata was attacked by Kanade~
The Shadow Programmer was attacked and killed~
Shadow Naoi was attacked by TK~
Shadow Otonashi was attacked by Takamatsu~
Shadow Satou was attacked and killed~
Iwasawa was attacked and turned into a shadow~
Takayama was attacked twice and turned into a shadow~
Yui was attacked and turned into a shadow~
Takamatsu was attacked by four shadows~
Tk was attacked by four shadows~
Yuri reverts from being a shadow~
Monster Stream reverts from being a shadow~

Yui wanted to attempt Operation Tornado so she dragged Iwasawa and everyone to the cafeteria. There was much less Npc to steal meal tickets from but that was more than enough for this small group. The Shadows started swarming in during the performance so Kanade, Tk, Takamatsu, and Takayama tried to keep them away while they gathered tickets. Iwasawa and Takayama managed to kill two shadows by pushing them off stage and down the stairs but Tk, Takamatsu, and Kanade were not having much luck despite having weapons. They quickly grab some meals and escaped to the riverside to enjoy them. The shadows eventually reached the riverside and the SSS finds themselves surrounded once again. One of the shadows started to deform somewhat and Monster Stream bursts from it. The SSS used the fact that Monster Stream had knocked away a few of the shadows to try and escape but it turned out to be a horrible idea. There was now a monster behind them and the shadows started to gather around again. They rush towards a closing gap in the ranks of shadows while firing away but Yui, Takayama, and Iwasawa didnt have adequate protection so they got dragged away. Tk, Kanade, and Takamatsu managed to escape and found that Yurippe had reverted after her shadow had been sent flying by Monster Stream.

Phase 49 Day~

This took forever @_@ Well... two of the stronger characters are back~

So close to having another odd clue happen ;p

[MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34651]KuroYuki[/MENTION]
[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779