Mafia Game 2: Angel Beats Version (Revised Full Game)

hmm....spam king is spying....like a boss=/../me throws a pillow to spam king

Hmm i think ill let you guys decide where they should run and whatnot~ Part laziness on my part though ill control the story if events dictate the necessity or no one gives a suggestion~ Might make it so the different places also have benefits of sorts ;p

Im going to make it so that the information gathering abilities sort of show an ability too so that theres some use atm~

I suppose it would be more realistic if those attacked also counter against melee attacks~

Phase 47 Day~
Shadows became denser~
Satou was attacked eight times and turned into a shadow~
Kanade was attacked by nine shadows~
Iwasawa reverts from being a shadow~
Tk reverts from being a shadow~
Takamatsu reverts from being a shadow~
Takayama reverts from being a shadow~

Kanade and Satou ran after the failed attempt at getting Monster Stream to take out shadows for them. They return to the principal's office to rest and plan their next move but the shadows soon started appearing... Satou tried to shoot them as they came down the hall but found that he had run out of bullets. Kanade activated her level 5 hand sonic and tried to keep them away but there was too many shadows. She leapt out the window and Satou followed... though the difference was that she had wings and he didnt... The shadows followed out the window and piled on satou at the bottom. Kanade attempted to force them away but he had already gotten dragged away. She found that Iwasawa, Tk, Takamatsu, and Takayama had reverted though.

Phase 48 Night~

[MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34651]KuroYuki[/MENTION]
[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]

Well I dont really see who is alive and who is not but anyway

/me goes to kick some shadow's asses with his brand new metal sharp-edged laptot

Well as lvl 1 physical and my status as computer God that's only weapon im left with xD.

Hmm but a laptop would probably break pretty easily... xD Would you be satisfied with the laptop as a lvl 3 weapon you can use twice before breaking it? ;p Would render your other abilities unusable if you choose to use it that way~

*nanashi 1 make with Yurippe and Akane a new strategy vs the shadows...~*

:hi: ))) Samy/Monj-kun and others from ASF...~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779