Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
『Well, there are no "normal" people here on ASF, only weirdos...』

Lol yeah none of us are very normal by society's standards~ ;p
Well normal would be defined by the choice of the majority? :goodtea:

Normal people aren't the ones that change the world.
It's those that are willing to go against the current; those that choose to be their eccentric selves.
I mean how many people where called crazy when they thought up a great idea that others couldn't grasp.
If it was for the eccentric few, we wouldn't be where we are today ^.^

Hmm yes ;p So much more fun to ignore society when it starts to not make sense :goodtea: All the odd looks but ahh well~

just vote on the poll

that will decide the winner, at end when everybody has signed up or at least 12-14 spots have been filled.

well how is this game i mean how it looks like it looks like something like resident evil or something like that ? it's online?

well how is this game i mean how it looks like it looks like something like resident evil or something like that ? it's online?
It's just like the shiki game.
It take place in the form, although I may add pictures for the story and location(maybe death scenes...)

i there any program that you instal to play or everything is on type-writing down imaginary battles?

『Brutal Death scenes please! :evillaugh:

『We aren't that advanced... at least yet... It is a forum game and everything decides by posts.』

Asking people to download something can turn them off from the game.
Not to mention there is always someone that has an issue.

well if this is then... i pass out play as much as you want i kind be too lazy to do this staff...

nah i can't type so much my head is gonna explode besides and reading so much well i kinda lazy to do this staff if i were 20s yeap i would have done them :)

『No one asks you to write as much as I did... Your job will be to say "I will kill {insert player's name here}" and its host's job to write a story for that if he/she desires to do so...』

nah i can't type so much my head is gonna explode besides and reading so much well i kinda lazy to do this staff if i were 20s yeap i would have done them :)
You spectated the last one, and you were more active on the form then some players.
Trust me you'll have fun

Not too hard ;p Just try a bit first :goodtea: Who know~ You might get killed and not need to find a way to die ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx